• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the awful feeling they're gonna do what they did with Vegas and Laurence Fishburne and just treat a newbie like they're one of the main people on the show just because they're a "name". I've never even heard of this Eddie whats his face (that might be coz im english idk). I will be so ticked off if he's treated better storyline wise than someone whos been a staple of the show for 5 seasons!

I agree. But I dont think it will be the same as Vegas. Fishburne is a proper star. Eddie, I have seen him in things and I actually like him, but he isnt in the same league. So I dont think he will take over the show, but I am worried that we will get very little on Ryan this season, and much more on the new guy.

i've seen this Eddie long time ago in two tv shows but forget the titles.
i guess i'm a little worried about the same thing. but i hope that Ryan will get more storyline than the new guy.

I already gave my opinion about this Cibrian guy coming to the show on the Spoiler thread but I didn't exactly express my fear/hate/whatever about Ryan/Jon being pushed to the back because of this new guy.

Cibrian is on the show for eye candy and for that we have Jon, thank you very much.

Jon might not be all abs like Cibrian (I don't have any idea if he is or not, that's why we need shirtless Ryan scenes!) but he has this cute thing about him and gorgeous eyes that is enough, at least for me. If you want to see male eye candy taking over your tv show, go watch 90210 or Gossip Girl or any of those type tv shows (no offense to those who watch).

If what we know of Eric's future comes true, then the one who should be third in command (first is H then is Calleigh) is Ryan and it doesn't matter if has messed up a good number of times. So has H and he's still the team leader.

Jon deserves the spot; he has been on the show since third season and is a very talented actor. Unfortunately, TPTB don't recognize it. It's a shame and I won't be surprised if Jon makes the same decision that Adam Rodriguez did.

WTH? I just saw a thing about an upcoming episode and Eddie's name was before Jonathan's in the series regular cast? :scream:

That is what I was afraid of.:( I guess Jon's years on the show don't mean anything after all.:scream:

Jon deserves the spot; he has been on the show since third season and is a very talented actor. Unfortunately, TPTB don't recognize it. It's a shame and I won't be surprised if Jon makes the same decision that Adam Rodriguez did.

I completely agree. I thought he would move up to third but it sounds like no such luck. Poor Jon. I hope he doesn't take Adam's path, but with the lack of respect he and his character seem to be receiving, I wouldn't blame him.

You know, if tptb aren't careful this is going to turn out to be a case of "don't know what you've got till it's gone". Even David praised Jon as an actor, so why tptb continously shove him in the background is beyond me. Or when they do give him storylines, its Ryan screwing up in some way or him looking bad to his co-workers no matter if what he did was done to save an innocent child. Why can't they for once give him a storyline where he is a real genuine hero with no strings and no way for anyone to deny that he was a hero? It doesn't even have to be a big scene. Like I said before, he could just be questioning someone near a pool when a kid falls in and is drowing and he jumps in the pool and saves the kid. Then they can go on to another character, but later have reference to it like the kid's parent coming up to him and thanking him for saving their child's life. I really don't think that's too much to ask and it's definitely an easy thing to write.

Sadly in LA it's very rare to be praised for your acting and lots of very talented actors don't get the recgonition they deserve. When Caruso said Jon was a good actor I think he was as surprised as I was, not expecting to hear such thing from him. I've heard that most of the cast is annoyed by Caruso... Eddie Cibrian is actually in the tabloids because of his relation with another woman, which is a huge publicity for CSI, like they say, there's no bad publicity. So i guess the producers are putting him in the spotlight to gain more viewers and of course that means negecting the other actors/characters like Natalia, Ryan and Franck.

So basically, the only way Jon will get his deserved minutes on Miami is by getting himself in some scandal... which won't happen because he really seems like a nice, quiet guy.

This is sad. Really sad.

By the way, where did Caruso say Jon was a good actor?

You know, if tptb aren't careful this is going to turn out to be a case of "don't know what you've got till it's gone". Even David praised Jon as an actor, so why tptb continously shove him in the background is beyond me. Or when they do give him storylines, its Ryan screwing up in some way or him looking bad to his co-workers no matter if what he did was done to save an innocent child. Why can't they for once give him a storyline where he is a real genuine hero with no strings and no way for anyone to deny that he was a hero? It doesn't even have to be a big scene. Like I said before, he could just be questioning someone near a pool when a kid falls in and is drowing and he jumps in the pool and saves the kid. Then they can go on to another character, but later have reference to it like the kid's parent coming up to him and thanking him for saving their child's life. I really don't think that's too much to ask and it's definitely an easy thing to write.

Thank you for saying that.:thumbsup: Also I don't think Clint Eastwood would have cast Jon in Mystic River even for a small part if he wasn't a good actor (Clint Eastwood is considered kind of a perfectionist). Plain and simple: Jonathan Togo is getting no respect from the writers and the TPTB at CSI:M. The proof to me will be the credits; the lack of respect is there if EC leapfrogs over Jon in the opening credits. I remember this happening in ER; John Stamos comes in and right away he moves to third in credits and gets a majority of the story lines, interacting with everyone. And Stamos has more star power than EC.

Sadly in LA it's very rare to be praised for your acting and lots of very talented actors don't get the recgonition they deserve. When Caruso said Jon was a good actor I think he was as surprised as I was, not expecting to hear such thing from him. I've heard that most of the cast is annoyed by Caruso... Eddie Cibrian is actually in the tabloids because of his relation with another woman, which is a huge publicity for CSI, like they say, there's no bad publicity. So i guess the producers are putting him in the spotlight to gain more viewers and of course that means negecting the other actors/characters like Natalia, Ryan and Franck.

I have a sick feeling about Ryan, Frank and Natalia continuing to get the short end of the stick.

There's a video out there somewhere that features pretty much everyone in the cast. While Jon's doing his part of the interview, David comes up and says, "Best actor on the show right here. He's amazing." Or something to that effect. Jon's like "Oh wow! Thanks." And then he gets kind of this cute little blush on his face. Adorable!

There's a video out there somewhere that features pretty much everyone in the cast. While Jon's doing his part of the interview, David comes up and says, "Best actor on the show right here. He's amazing." Or something to that effect. Jon's like "Oh wow! Thanks." And then he gets kind of this cute little blush on his face. Adorable!

that is a great interview , Jon looks so sweet when David said that :)

Isn't that the one where Caruso jokes about manboobs or something? That moment got stuck in my head forever. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back