• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see a Ryan Wolfe family member (especially Uncle Ron; I have to meet the man who locked himself on the roof of his building:lol:). I love knowing what makes people tick and how they end up the way they are, so a bit about his past would be nice. How was his childhood? Was he abused? How does/did his OCD affect his life? I would love to see Ryan in more of a leadship role and in less trouble. And keep those T-shirts coming[/QUOT

I wanna learn about his past, his family, his OCD... and we definitely need more of those gorgeous smiles!!! I want to see him happy!!!!

I wanna that too:luvlove:
he's too interesting and awesome to miss his charm:drool:
so let's just say I totally wanna more Ryan Wolfe:drool:

His voice sounds so different when he plays other characters than Ryan Wolfe... On CSI Miami, he's always so serious!!! I absolutely love his voice in this video.

So freakin' hot!!!!

I agree with you
it's interesting to see him play different characters
it's so nice to see his talent

yeah that is definately VERY FREAKIN' HOT:drool::drool::drool:

Isn't that the one where Caruso jokes about manboobs or something? That moment got stuck in my head forever. :lol:

Actually it was Jon who joked about David liking his man boobs I believe!

David's manboobs or Jon's? :lol: I don't think either one of them has manboobs, just for the record. :lol:

David points at Jon's muscles (who is, by the way, wearing a white t-shirt... mmm) and jokes about them. And then, David leaves and Jon says "Caruso likes my manboobs."... So funny!!!

David points at Jon's muscles (who is, by the way, wearing a white t-shirt... mmm) and jokes about them. And then, David leaves and Jon says "Caruso likes my manboobs."... So funny!!!

:guffaw: Did I mention that I love Jonathan? :lol: He's so funny.

Actually it was Jon who joked about David liking his man boobs I believe!

David's manboobs or Jon's? :lol: I don't think either one of them has manboobs, just for the record. :lol:

Haha, that's fantastic! :lol:

Jon is just so darn hilarious.

Haha, that's fantastic! :lol:

Jon is just so darn hilarious.

He comes out with the funniest things. I love watching/reading his interviews. They are just so random :)

It sucks... only a week left before the new season's big premiere and we STILL haven't seen any Ryan Wole pictures.... we've seen a pic of almost every character on the first ep... and not of him. Sucks...

It sucks... only a week left before the new season's big premiere and we STILL haven't seen any Ryan Wole pictures.... we've seen a pic of almost every character on the first ep... and not of him. Sucks...

I agree with that, it sure does suck. The new guy is getting all the play. Blah!

Im going to be optimistic :rolleyes: So, he probably isnt in the first epi much, not a surprise. But that doesnt mean he wont get a decent amount the rest of the season. (hmm, I am in a positive mood today!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back