• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Ryan joy!!

"Puppy doesn'y understand":wtf::lol:

"Awww that's so cute!!":adore::luvlove:

"Can I smack it!!??":p:drool::devil:

Thanks so much, Ms DelkoWolfe, I especially love The butt shot :lol::lol:!!

No problem sweety!! The butt shot is originally from greatfan. But I'm serious I wanna know if I can smack his booty?:p
I still remember when that butt shot flashed on the television.I shouted out loud,"OMG",more than once.That has been my first and only banner that I have ever made so far.

I remember getting the cap and how everyone reacted, lol!

That pic of Jon and Rex is adorable. :adore:

The butt shot= :drool: and I love the caption you put on it, Mrs.DelkoWolfe. :guffaw:

I still remember when that butt shot flashed on the television.I shouted out loud,"OMG",more than once.That has been my first and only banner that I have ever made so far.

I think I said, "Oh, hello!!!" :lol: Too bad he wasn't wearing those leather pants that Delko later mentioned. :lol: By the way, how the heck would Delko know that Ryan has a pair of leather pants? Do they go out clubbing together? : pictures both Ryan and Delko in leather pants and faints : :lol:

Thanks so much, Ms DelkoWolfe, I especially love The butt shot :lol::lol:!!

No problem sweety!! The butt shot is originally from greatfan. But I'm serious I wanna know if I can smack his booty?:p

Haha,I agree.I mean,he puts it out there for the world to see,what else are we supposed to do. Act like angels and deprive ourselves. Just remember,
Don't think,Act!:p

:guffaw::guffaw:I love the motto!! I think I shall be the first to put it to use.

<Call to the other room in a sweet sin-song voice> Oh Jon could you bend over please!?:p:devil:

<starts singing> "Smack that all on the floor. Smack that till you get sore. Smack that give me some more. Smack that...oooooh!":devil:

Its getting a bit rowdy in here! I want no part in this studio raid.

I will just go in afterwards to comfort poor Jon when he realises that all he has left to wear are sweater vests:devil:

Welcome Tanya, the more the merrier!

Thanks for all the great pics. Love that rear view, and the one with Rex Linn is very sweet.

Great pics Mrs.DelkoWolfe! Can i smack it too? :drool::devil: Poor Jon, if all fans find him in that position :lol:

My friend found this pics, i didn't saw them before:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back