• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, go to the CSI Miami page on cbs.com....I think you'll all be a little happy with what you see. ;) :drool:

When I saw that it made me feel a little better about the upcoming seasons:thumbsup: What a hottie:drool:

Too bad it's an old pic. But it's something!

Better than EC jumping over the top of him and HE having a picture there.

I think that pic was there the other day. I hope that means that he'll be moved up in rank a bit now. :) But, it's actually three different pics (Cal, H and Ryan) put together in one pic. :)

Here's hoping; he should if being on the show the third longest means anything.

Not one of my favourite pictures, but still, its good to see him there with H and Cal. :)

I 100% agree. Here's to a possible great year for our Ryan:beer::thumbsup:

I will definitely drink to that!

I was on the phone with my Mum last night, straight after Miami, and so we were talking about it. And she was like, 'I think Ryan is a prat.' So I leapt to his defence, 'nooooo he isn't.'
It wasn't even an epi where he did anything questionable. So yeah, next season we need some heroic, compassionate Ryan scenes so people like my Mum, who used to like Ryan, can start enjoying the character again.

I will definitely drink to that!

I was on the phone with my Mum last night, straight after Miami, and so we were talking about it. And she was like, 'I think Ryan is a prat.' So I leapt to his defence, 'nooooo he isn't.'
It wasn't even an epi where he did anything questionable. So yeah, next season we need some heroic, compassionate Ryan scenes so people like my Mum, who used to like Ryan, can start enjoying the character again.

I totally agree with you!

JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Hey!!!! It's Thursday!!! And that means, tomorrow is Friday... and then it's Saturday... and then follows Sunday... and then it's gonna be MONDAY!!!!!

BRAND NEW RYAN GOODNESS TO SEE!!!!

I'm freakin' out...

Have there even been any pics of Ryan in the new eppys?? I've been avoiding spoilers this past week so I have no idea. I want some sort of indication that they've (hopefully) improved his hair and wardrobe, and that they're actually giving him some screentime.

Most of you only have a few days till it's on again...jealous much!

Have there even been any pics of Ryan in the new eppys?? I've been avoiding spoilers this past week so I have no idea. I want some sort of indication that they've (hopefully) improved his hair and wardrobe, and that they're actually giving him some screentime.

Most of you only have a few days till it's on again...jealous much!

The only pic was of him with the rest of the team (including Frank and Alexx) around Delko's hospital bed. I don't think I've seen him in any other episode stills. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back