Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a cat :)

I feel the same like some of you, I don't want to suddenly see him going, "oh yeah, before I forget, I have a girlfriend". I have trouble seeing him with a girl, since he's always so "my job, my job, my job".

As for him acting around girls, we've seen him with Nat, and we've seen him with that AV tech girl who disappeared into nowhere as far as I know, and he was always kinda... nervous... Idk.

Just remembered that scene in Donn Cortez' Riptide, where he was talking to Delko and mentioned something about a date. Anyone read that? It was kinda funny :)

^ He doesn't need to suddenly announce he has a girlfriend. He has already indicated when talking to Natalia that he dates( remember waiting in the living room with the cat )He just occasionally mentions dating,one day brings up a name,etc. A natural progression,and we still never really need to see her.
As far as the "my job,my job". that's not 24 hours,we know he goes out with the team,and all work and no play isn't good for anyone.

^ He doesn't need to suddenly announce he has a girlfriend. He has already indicated when talking to Natalia that he dates( remember waiting in the living room with the cat )He just occasionally mentions dating,one day brings up a name,etc. A natural progression,and we still never really need to see her.
As far as the "my job,my job". that's not 24 hours,we know he goes out with the team,and all work and no play isn't good for anyone.
What!? :eek: About cat, i think he just joking. About girls name... i don't remember that :wtf: What ep it was? :confused:
I agree with you about job, he have free time and days off, he can have love interest :rolleyes:

What!? :eek: About cat, i think he just joking. About girls name... i don't remember that :wtf: What ep it was? :confused:
I agree with you about job, he have free time and days off, he can have love interest :rolleyes:

Hi Orla. In one episode,Natalia asked Ryan what a girl does before a big date,and he answered,"have me wait in the living room with her cat".About the girl's name,I was saying that's how it could be,he could just mention dating,etc. and then one day mention a name.There is no reason why he shouldn't have a love interest.He's a smart,good looking guy. He just needs to find someone that's good for him.

Nah, you got me wrong there, or maybe I just explained badly :) I didn't say he was too busy for having a girlfriend because of his job. What I meant was that he's always so... Okay, I don't know to explain it. But you see, what I mean is that you just have the impression from the way he's acting that the job is somehow the most important thing in his life, and I guess he wouldn't say that if he had a love interest. But I could be mistaken (haven't seen a lot of the last two seasons... Europe is so behind the U.S., so maybe that has changed over the time...)...

Welcome me.fergie:D
I know, too how it goes here in Europe...:rolleyes:

I can absolutely imagine him saying that "Yeah my girlfriend...etc" during processing a crime scene, and just dropping a sentence about her. But unfortunately we don't really know what everyone is doing outside their job - and it would be weird knowing it, too, at least that he's dating someone:) When he talked about Samantha (that was the tech girl's name right?) it was a bit awkward, too - I just didn't know where to put it.

Hi Orla. In one episode,Natalia asked Ryan what a girl does before a big date,and he answered,"have me wait in the living room with her cat".About the girl's name,I was saying that's how it could be,he could just mention dating,etc. and then one day mention a name.There is no reason why he shouldn't have a love interest.He's a smart,good looking guy. He just needs to find someone that's good for him.
I saw this ep and i think it was just joke. This doesn't mean he have girlfriend with cat :) You scared me, i though i was miss something :lol:

I saw this ep and i think it was just joke. This doesn't mean he have girlfriend with cat :) You scared me, i though i was miss something :lol:
I wasn't saying he had a girlfriend,only that he probably dates.I think he was joking too.
and it would be weird knowing it, too, at least that he's dating someone:) When he talked about Samantha (that was the tech girl's name right?) it was a bit awkward, too - I just didn't know where to put it.
I just don't find it weird,why would knowing he is dating be weird? It would just mean he has a life outside of work.

I just don't find it weird,why would knowing he is dating be weird? It would just mean he has a life outside of work.
I agree. Why it's weird? He is man (handsome, cute, adorable, etc.), if he not gay (and he is not gay) he should interesting with girls :lol::rolleyes:

By weird I mean that during almost 5 seasons we've only got to know so few thing of him outside the work, that I'm used to this knowing-nothing situation(maybe it's just me:)) And suddenly getting bombed with so many things about his life at one time would confuse me a little. I know character improvement and bringing something new is always good, but not at one time, IMO. And reading the spoilers it'd be too much for now, but next season ookay;) (But again, I have to say that maybe it's just me who would find it confusing for now, but I'm sure I could get used to it:D)

Btw, I have just seen that we are close to 1,000 posts again:lol:

Well, I don't find it weird for him to have a girlfriend, I'd just think it would be... well, as I said, I cannot imagine him telling the team the like this, because he's not been the guy going on about his personal life so far... like with family and stuff. So, I guess if they'd want to bring a love interest in for him, they'd rather go for the option that the team meets her on a case.

Aw, it was kinda sad when he was mentioning the girl he dated once in Riptide. I won't give it away to anyone who hasn't read it, but it was still kinda sad.

I really just can't see Ryan with anyone. Maybe it's because I don't want to lol...But we do know he's gone on at least one date before hahahahaha!

Whatever. We've got enough development coming up this season

I agree. Why it's weird? He is man (handsome, cute, adorable, etc.), if he not gay (and he is not gay) he should interesting with girls :lol::rolleyes:
:lol: If he's not gay. I don't think he is either but if it was like, announced that he was gay since he began on the show, I could see it.

Whoa, we're almost at 1000 posts again! That's awesome. :D

Aw, it was kinda sad when he was mentioning the girl he dated once in Riptide. I won't give it away to anyone who hasn't read it, but it was still kinda sad.
[....]
Whatever. We've got enough development coming up this season

Really? I thought it was kinda funny :) Or well, at least Delko's statement was quite funny :D

But yeah, you're right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back