Not open for further replies.
FallenForFlack - Happy Birthday! :beer:

The unbuttoned shirts- very nice. The more buttons undone, the better :devil:
This is the analysis of the last episode-

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]By Kristine Huntley
Posted at February 12, 2009 - 12:40 AM GMT
[/FONT]

See Also: 'Presumed Guilty' Episode Guide

"I quite like that Ryan somewhat rashly decided to go after Sheridan on his own. Ryan has had little to do this season and that's a shame as he's one of the most interesting characters on the show. While Horatio, Delko and Calleigh rarely do anything that violates the rules, Ryan will skirt and occasionally cross lines he probably shouldn't, as he does here. Clearly frustrated by the way Sheridan's lawyer is railroading the case, Ryan takes matters into his own hands. Jonathan Togo channels a fierce energy in the scene; Ryan is determined to get Sheridan, even if it means he has to think outside the box. I was a little surprised at how far Ryan went--he really did get aggressive with Sheridan--but as we saw in "And They're Offed" when he fought with the Russian mobster and really laid into him, Ryan does have an aggressive side. Might this be something that gets him into trouble again down the road? "
I really hope Ryan's aggressive side doesn't get him into trouble again. It is very hot, but I want to see him as the hero. I agree though that Ryan is the most interesting character on the show. He seems the most human, although his actions in the last epi seemed a little odd :rolleyes:- but maybe it was part of a master plan to nail the killer?

We've seen his aggressive side before, I just want a reason for it!! Maybe...he had a sad childhood or something, I don't know. Anything for character development.

Thank you solitaire!

I don't think we need a reason for Ryan to have an aggressive side. It happens to people and I think his actions were justified. He told Calliegh that Powell would use anything in his arsenal and Ryan said they should too. (Not sure that's the right phrase but can't reference the epi right now) So Ryan did what he had to do. I think it was great and Jonathan did an excellent job there.

Thank you solitaire!

I don't think we need a reason for Ryan to have an aggressive side. It happens to people and I think his actions were justified. He told Calliegh that Powell would use anything in his arsenal and Ryan said they should too. (Not sure that's the right phrase but can't reference the epi right now) So Ryan did what he had to do. I think it was great and Jonathan did an excellent job there.
Happy Birthday FallenFor Flack

You are right ,the word arsenal was used by Ryan.
Ryan decided to fight fire with fire,but I think having to give up his badge and gun was not expected.The review for this episode also bears this out.
A pleasant,but unexpected part of the review mentions that Ryan is one of the more interesting characters of the show,which I'm sure we all agree with.:)

Happy Birthday Fallen!!! :)

I think that's why everyone loves Ryan so much. He's one of those characters who you can relate to on certian situations and has a realness to him that is not seen as much in the other characters. Yeah he messes up, he makes mistakes...but that's what makes him human. :)

And his good looks don't hurt either! ;):drool::guffaw:

Happy Birthday FallenFor Flack!!!

I like when Ryan shows his emotions, and of course Jon doing a amazing job with that!:drool::thumbsup:

So, with all this EC drama i'm wandering... what about Ryan? Horatio have couple romance, Eric... many romance, Natalia was with Eric, Calleigh was with Jake (and some love interest with Peter Eliot, Jon Hagen). What have Ryan? one date with Nath and we don't know what he have with Erica (how far he comes with her). He is robot? :wtf: I wanna see romantic Ryan, i think it would be cute and funny, because he is tooooo shy with girls :lol::guffaw:

So, with all this EC drama i'm wandering... what about Ryan? Horatio have couple romance, Eric... many romance, Natalia was with Eric, Calleigh was with Jake (and some love interest with Peter Eliot, Jon Hagen). What have Ryan? one date with Nath and we don't know what he have with Erica (how far he comes with her). He is robot? :wtf: I wanna see romantic Ryan, i think it would be cute and funny, because he is tooooo shy with girls :lol::guffaw:

Hah, romantic Ryan - that would give us some funny moments:lol: I was thinking about it a few weeks ago, when I watched the ep where he asks Natalia out, what's with him now? Although with him now showing us his more agressive side, I don't think he'd be so shy anymore like he was then. But I'm not sure if I want to see that, and who'd be that lucky woman?:lol: She should be connected somehow either to the lab or to someone at the department, according to how it's gone so far:rolleyes: (Marisol, Jake etc.) But hearing how many good stories he's getting this season, I don't think we'd get a love story, maybe next year:D

Well, I would say who I would really want Ryan to be with, but that's probably too shippery for this thread.

I love that part when he asked out Natalia. hahahahahaha...it was so awkward....But I really only have two words that sum up my feelings for it: Sweater. Vest.

Well, I would say who I would really want Ryan to be with, but that's probably too shippery for this thread.

I love that part when he asked out Natalia. hahahahahaha...it was so awkward....But I really only have two words that sum up my feelings for it: Sweater. Vest.
No, no, no, it should be new girl, someone we don't know! :)
How about this line: we know he dating some, but don't know who is lucky girl, and whole team trying find out this :lol: For this line needs just few minutes in ep :rolleyes:

No, no, no, it should be new girl, someone we don't know! :)
How about this line: we know he dating some, but don't know who is lucky girl, and whole team trying find out this :lol: For this line needs just few minutes in ep :rolleyes:

I agree Orla.Ryan can just mention his girl every once in a while(or someone on the team can even bring her up)but she should be someone outside the lab.That way there will be no or very little interference with the real focus of the story.

Happy Birthday FallenFor Flack!!!

I like when Ryan shows his emotions, and of course Jon doing a amazing job with that!:drool::thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! They were much appreiciated!!

As for Ryan with a girl, well, I'm one of those people who prefer my favorite guy on a show not to have any romantic involvement. I like him being single. I'm not interested in seeing him with anyone.

As for Ryan with a girl, well, I'm one of those people who prefer my favorite guy on a show not to have any romantic involvement. I like him being single. I'm not interested in seeing him with anyone.

That's how I feel too.
It's like the girl is going after your man or something, it makes you feel jealous :p

I'm not sure how I would feel if Ryan came with a girlfriend. I guess it would depend upon who it was mostly.

I think, all Ryan needs is a dog...

Just kidding, maybe. :lol: Actually I don't really mind either way. I do agree with the people who think it shouldn't be someone we know. Someone who we don't see, but know about, for a while would be good. I do think Ryan and Tara could look cute together but I also know that'd make a lot of fans mad since she's new and she's Alexx's replacement. They have had quite a few scenes together though so it's not like there's nothing to base it on. ;) Anyways I'm getting too shippy.

I'd looove to see "romantic" Ryan. Like someone else said above, he's aggressive and showing it more now, so I dunno if he'd still be shy, like he was with Natalia. (Aaw. :lol:) ... I wonder if he's aggressive in other parts of his love life. :shifty:

I think, all Ryan needs is a dog...

Just kidding, maybe. :lol: Actually I don't really mind either way. I do agree with the people who think it shouldn't be someone we know. Someone who we don't see, but know about, for a while would be good. I do think Ryan and Tara could look cute together but I also know that'd make a lot of fans mad since she's new and she's Alexx's replacement. They have had quite a few scenes together though so it's not like there's nothing to base it on. ;) Anyways I'm getting too shippy.

I'd looove to see "romantic" Ryan. Like someone else said above, he's aggressive and showing it more now, so I dunno if he'd still be shy, like he was with Natalia. (Aaw. :lol:) ... I wonder if he's aggressive in other parts of his love life. :shifty:

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA the dog comment made me laugh out loud..... I wonder what kind of dog Ryan would have....If he would even have one with his OCD and all....hm....A lab....idk, I have a lab, so of course I think it's the perfect dog. :)

His gf should be....Erica Sykes!!! Ha, just kidding. That was a mess and a half. :borg:

I really don't think I would like it if a girlfriend popped out of nowhere....(probably because of my shipper preference, but oh well) It would feel too random...maybe if he met someone related to a case sorta and we got to see it build up a little. Maybe not see every detail, but just a few comments here and there.

I think if they ever did anything romantic for Ryan it would have to wait a season or two....7.20 is going to be a little bit...much.

I think if they ever did anything romantic for Ryan it would have to wait a season or two....7.20 is going to be a little bit...much.
Oh I agree. If a girlfriend either did "pop out of nowhere" or he met one on a case, I could definitely see 7.20 ruining everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back