• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
UTI- One of my favourite episodes. So thankyou for the caps!
He looks so young, and innocent. I kind of miss that Ryan- but I like the new Ryan as well. When he's not screwing up anyway :rolleyes:

Whoa been years since I posted in here! Hi ya'll!

Ok yes Ryan does wink a alot. I can think of at least a dozen times but can't think of the eps that he's winked at someone. I don't think you would say it's a Ryan thing, it's more like a Togo thing. He winked at Sean Penn IN Mystic River, just after he said Marbaraaalllll's He said something like "if the inspectects come after me I'm telling them it was you." and he winked. I also recall Jonathan winking a few times on special unit 2. I notice this cause every time he does it I melt...squuueee fan girl moment! The first ep I can think of seeing him wink on csim was crime wave. When he was checking out the car and he had called Valera down to get something. She was kind of upset at him and he said he'd never let it happen again and he winked at her just before he turned away from her...aweeeeeee. I thought that might have been what started the ryan/valera shippers.

Great caps everyone, you rock!

I haven't been thrilled with the two eps so far but I haven't been w/ csim for a while now. I'd say they are better than I expected and YAY for more Ryan time. Lets hope they keep it up.

The first ep I can think of seeing him wink on csim was crime wave. When he was checking out the car and he had called Valera down to get something. She was kind of upset at him and he said he'd never let it happen again and he winked at her just before he turned away from her...aweeeeeee. I thought that might have been what started the ryan/valera shippers.

Ryan winked at Valera? Holy crap! I so have to watch that ep again. And it's a Season 3 ep which I have on DVD and is ep 8 which should mean Disc 2 which'll be the next one I watch. I'll have to cap the heck out of that scene. :lol: I only started shipping Rave cause in their scenes together I just thought they looked cute together. :lol:

I don't remember Jonathan winking on SU2, but then it's been a while since I watched that show. I need to go watch my tapes again. Maybe I will on Saturday since I'll most likely not have anything else to do. :lol: So wish they'd put SU2 on DVD already! :sigh:

Anyway, more caps from UTI:

with Cal
cute
looks of admiration?
hehehe

That's all of them. I'll try to cap some more eps later today or maybe tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Is this an Under the Influence party called UTI? It seems so, I don't have any pictures but the ones you guys posted where great.

I got lazy a few times and abbreviated the title instead of typing the whole title out. :lol:

I had to look twice at that - in my line of work UTI = urinary tract infection.
I was pretty certain that wasn't the name of a new episode :lol:

Yoshi said:

:lol: Glad it wasn't just me who thought that right away!

He winked at Sean Penn IN Mystic River, just after he said Marbaraaalllll's

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I literally laughed out loud when I saw that!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Yoshi said:

:lol: Glad it wasn't just me who thought that right away!

HA! Someone called it UTI a while back and I was like, you know, that stands for urinary tract infection....and no one said anything about it. I was like, yeah. Awkward.

We haven't had any honest to goodness disscussion about our favorite CSI lately (Not like I love the many sexy pics that have been posted), so I'll start it off.

What is everyone's honest opinion on what's in store for our man? Do you believe we'll get more on his family this season?

We haven't had any honest to goodness disscussion about our favorite CSI lately (Not like I love the many sexy pics that have been posted), so I'll start it off.

What is everyone's honest opinion on what's in store for our man? Do you believe we'll get more on his family this season?
Guh. I will hope, and hope, and hope that we get something in terms of character development for Ryan. There is that spoiler that I can't mention unless I put it in spoiler tags, but if I really think about it, and think about Miami in the past, no I don't think we'll get more on his family. Maybe we'll get something, like a single storyline that involves them or one of them, but I'm positive it will not be something very big like Horatio's "Kyle and Julia" storyline. As much as we'd all love some development with Ryan, I doubt we'll get too, too much.

But let's all hope I'm very wrong!

Yeah, I thought the second episode would be like the neglectful season six, but it looks like they finally remembered he's a CSI. I was really surprised every time I saw him on screen. I was like, WOAH! There he is again! HA!

Yeah, I thought the second episode would be like the neglectful season six, but it looks like they finally remembered he's a CSI. I was really surprised every time I saw him on screen. I was like, WOAH! There he is again! HA!

Yeah, I think he was in the ep almost as much if not a little more than Horatio. Which is all fine and good with me. :D

Yeah, I think he was in the ep almost as much if not a little more than Horatio. Which is all fine and good with me. :D

Well, they couldnt ignore him forever, and especially when he is so good! Maybe they are making up for lost time. I would like to say that tptb are creating a good family story for him- but knowing them, we might be lucky if we get one episode of character development.

I sort of "came to terms" with something. As long as Ryan keeps getting this awesome amount of screentime, I really dont mind not knowing about his family. Im very satisfied as it is and I dont want to ask for too much. On another note..Ryan had some really good scenes in Mondays episode. The "sending Calleigh into the bathroom" one was pretty funny, his facial expressions and motioning. :lol: I also like when he interrogates. Hes really tough and its so cute. The outfit wasnt half bad either!

^ He said so in season 3. The ONLY other time it was mentioned was in an episode where Calleigh said "You're OCD...." and proceeded to ask him something about whatever. That was in season 4, after that, eh, it's not really a big thing. So supposedly he does but it doesn't have a very big impact on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back