• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the nice comments. I am hoping I can get more icons made tonight! I have 6 done in total.....but would like tio do more.

I would love to get a clip of that wink made into an icon! That would be so cool. I loved that whole gas station scene!

Can't wait to see what next week brings us.

I would love to get a clip of that wink made into an icon! That would be so cool.

I was gonna say that too... well, not that exactly, but that I wish there was a screencap of the wink. :lol: I don't remember Ryan ever winking before. It was adorable.

More caps from Under The Influence:

Last edited:
He winked at Nat? I don't remember that. :lol:

ETA: Just realized I made a rhyme without meaning to. :lol:

More caps from Under The Influence (also added some caps to my earlier posts on this page and to this one from the last page):

one
two
three
four
five
six

Last edited:
Ah, okay. :) I haven't seen that ep in a while. I only have Season 3 on DVD and "going under", "going going gone" and "urban hellraisers" on tape (plus the two new eps "ressurrection" and "won't get fuled again"). :)

More caps from "Under The Influence":

R
Y
A
N

W.

is hot!

He also winked in s4 episode Silencer. When he was in that lab. He winked at the dodgy lab guy. He looks very cute when he winks.

Thanks for all the caps. I'm not sure I like the green top, but the jacket is nice. And it looks like his hair isnt so spiky nowadays?

Kat- nice icon. Its good they are bringing some humour back to Ryan. I love the funny faces he makes. You know, I really shouldnt try and be on here when im at work, its taken me 20 minutes to write this! I suppose I am a togoholic!

Hey there - here is a link to eppy 2 caps. This link starts at the Ryan caps - and I am many pages has caps of him!

Thanks for the nice words on my icon!! I do appreciate it!

In the last few episodes of season 6 he's winked at Natalia. The only time I can really remember is the episode Alexx left, when they were on the bridge thing. I caught it like the 3rd time I watched it.

Yes. 3rd time.

My sad life.

hahahaha he's so innocent looking! hahahahahahahaha

Though I do like the "bad" looking Ryan...hahahaha I sound stupid

Is this an Under the Influence party called UTI? It seems so, I don't have any pictures but the ones you guys posted where great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back