• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I was sooo happy the jacket was lost!!

Now if he can lose the tie and a few buttons, we'll be good!

I know he looked so fabulous last night, and I really loved the way he was dressed with his sleeves rolled up a little bit. Yummy.:drool:

I agree with you guys, that outfit was fabulous. The best he's had in a long time! (In my opinion at least) The only thing is that he didnt get much screentime, but oh well. I liked the little bullet scene he had with Tara, it was a cute moment.

So, I finally watched a couple of eps of Special Unit 2 (first time in years lol) with Jonathan in them. Man, I didn't remember his character being that hyper, but boy was he adorable. :lol: I just kept giggling like crazy. He was just so cute.

As for last night's Miami. I'm probably gonna just watch it later and FF through everything but Ryan's scenes, Valera's scenes and the new guy's scenes.

Yes, orange looks quite good on him! Is it ok to post a few pics from last night's episode here? I hope so! I capped it and wanted to share some :drool:-worthy Ryan pics. :)

ryanorangegrin.jpg

ryanorange5.jpg

ryanorange2.jpg

Thanks for those! Those are nice. The orange looks good on him. However, I'm not sure that the silver in the tie really goes with the orange, but that's okay, it doesn't look that bad either, just a little odd. :lol: I hear Ryan wasn't the only one in orange in the episode. Maybe they're getting ready for Halloween early by wearing Halloween colors. Watch, next week they'll all be in black clothes. :lol:

Gosh...you wonder if people like that know how good looking they are.

I almost want to thank him hahahahaha

Im really not into orange, but Jon always looks good in it. That tie however.... definitely a no-no for me. I was watching CSI, My Nanny last night, and practically everyone in it was wearing pink. I think they go a little too far with the colour co-ordinating.
Holly, you make me laugh. Thankyou.

It's ok Hollyo,

I say thank you everytime I see a fine pic of him like the ones from monday...

Thank you Jon Togo...for being an amazing actor and being so gorgiously good looking. Believe me we appriate it!!! :drool::guffaw:

teehee....

You know...about the shirt: Forget losing a tie and some buttons, if he just didn't have a shirt at all that would be fiiiiine with me.

^ I think we all wish for that. *sighs* Someday someone will be drowning, and Ryan will be the only person around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back