• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollyyo-- I thought your wardrobe thing was funny, anyway.

On topic!- Last nights ep sounds promising, its good to see that they are bringing some humour into it. And I've always enjoyed Ryan's little quips, they should bring them out more. Plus, more screentime is always a good thing.

Im looking forward to seeing the caps.

I loved all the Ryan screentime last night! He looked so hott in that leather jacket! :drool: The gas station scene was so funny. :lol: I loved all the humor Ryan provided. Let's hope this continues!

Just going to scoot in here real quick.

So it's alright that they are threatening to harm the wardrobe people? I though threats weren't allowed on here...try to help and still get yelled at.

No, it's not alright, however people can get carried away, it happens. At the very least, these comments appear to have been made in jest and at the most, it's skating on the line of inappropriate which is why I believe my co-mod was referring to the discussion as a whole being on topic.

If this issue needs to be discussed further, please feel free to send me a PM anytime. I'd be happy to elaborate using that means as not to continue to derail this thread. :)

And in general for the thread: Let's not get too personal in here. It would be muchly appreciated. :cool:

Oh Flo - thanks for that 1st cap! I may need to make an icon tonight!!! Did you cap anymore? He looked incredibly hott last night. Ryan had more screentime again last night then I think he had in any episode last season.

So it's alright that they are threatening to harm the wardrobe people? I though threats weren't allowed on here...try to help and still get yelled at.
Yea really, Hollyyo and I were both kidding okay? Like we'd seriously get together and plot out things? :rolleyes: Uh huh. This is the Ryan thread, and I'll discuss his wardrobe as much as him if I want to, unless a mod tells me otherwise. : )

^ *clears throat* ;)

speed_cochrane said:
And in general for the thread: Let's not get too personal in here. It would be muchly appreciated. :cool:

Thanks.

Oh Flo - thanks for that 1st cap! I may need to make an icon tonight!!! Did you cap anymore? He looked incredibly hott last night. Ryan had more screentime again last night then I think he had in any episode last season.

You're welcome.....I'm making lots of Ryan's caps right now:p
Seriously I didn't think he could have had so much screentime in these two episodes:lol:. It's good to know he's getting more screentime.

ETA: here are some new caps :p

Ryan
Wolfe

Last edited:
I lovvvvveeeedddddd that green top and shirt the other night :drool:

I've got a prezzie for you >>>Click<<< [I had to post soon before Kat injured me :lol:]

I hope it works :lol:

Nat & Flo! I love you both! Thanks so much for all those caps! *runs to stare and :drool:*

^ *clears throat* ;)

speed_cochrane said:

Thanks.
Sorry, I just didn't want Hollyyo to take it all when I commented too. I'll stop now. :D

Anywaaaaaays, I loved the "It's in the ladies room" part. xD Calleigh didn't look too amused, and the gas station attendant was so nonchalant about it. He wasn't embarassed or anything. :lol: I think Ryan and Frank got quite a lot of screen time last night too! That was awesome. And Ryan looked veeery good. :drool:

You're welcome :D

Come on Ladies!

Gosh I can't get over tha word.:p

Flo! Oh my gosh you just made my month. Best outfit and come hither look ever! Finally nice to have an outfit that looks like it belongs there and not in some corporate office. Though if he wasn't wearing a jacket all the time, it would have been nice to see if the green shirt was a t-shirt. Really need to being back those tight t-shirts. :drool:

I agree that the tight t-shirts need to make a comeback. Although that green shirt would have looked better with black leather rather than brown, it still did look rather good. And I loved how funny Ryan was in this episode.

Someone should make an icon of him from that ep that says something about how he's bringing back the funny to the show. :D

Nat & Florry, thanks so much for the caps!
hug.gif

More caps from "Under The Influence":

one
two
three
four
five
six

Last edited:
I only saw one episode but I'm checking in here. :lol: I'm joining the Ryan lovers! Now I'm going through the thread and checking out the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back