• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I found these clips of 'Analysing season 6' on YT and there are some good togo clips especially in pt2. Sorry if its been posted before but...

Part 1 Part 2

One thing I didn't get....One of the crew guys was talking about how Ryan's personal life was interfering with his work. I was like, no? We've barely seen Ryan since he got his job back. I wonder if he was talking about the gambling or something.

Or season 7!

WHICH STARTS MONDAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

One thing I didn't get....One of the crew guys was talking about how Ryan's personal life was interfering with his work. I was like, no? We've barely seen Ryan since he got his job back. I wonder if he was talking about the gambling or something.
He did say "we see how his personal life intrudes", but yea, I don't know if he meant the gambling or what because you're right, we see absolutely nothing about Ryan's personal life. :confused:

Jonathan said Ryan had never shot anyone, once he "got scared" and another time "he missed." I need to pay more attention, I never realized that. :lol: Seems weird.

I recall vaguely a scene where Ryan was metaphorically kicking himself for either freezing up or missing (can't remember which) and he was apologizing to Horatio. Horatio told him not to worry about it or something. Can't recall exactly. But, seems like the case was something to do with a warehouse?

I cant remember the title, but it was a s4 episode. They were in a warehouse, and ryan froze. IAB investigated and Horatio told Ryan to say that he didn't have the right line of fire. Its true, he has never shot anyone, yet anyway.
It must be the gambling the guy is on about in the clip, because Ryan seems to have no personal life at all, so I dont know how it can intrude on his work! They really need to sort that out, and give him at least one story line episode.

I know the episode where he froze. It was called Driven from season 4. Oh, and I just remembered the one where he missed, I think it was Throwing Heat from season 5, the episode Frank steps on a landmine. Just remembered that. :lol: But, even remembering those it stills seems weird he's never shot anyone, at least to me. :lol:

I think Ryan lives in the lab along with the lab techs. Sometimes he leaves to go to crime scenes and Mexican wrestling.

I think the one episode where he shot a gun was....throwing heat or something. I remember what he was wearing, LOL. I think it was an orange shirt. They were doing something by some water and some person started shooting. And there was an American flag in the background? He didn't hit anybody so I guess that's a "miss".

I think Ryan lives in the lab along with the lab techs. Sometimes he leaves to go to crime scenes and Mexican wrestling.

I think the one episode where he shot a gun was....throwing heat or something. I remember what he was wearing, LOL. I think it was an orange shirt. They were doing something by some water and some person started shooting. And there was an American flag in the background? He didn't hit anybody so I guess that's a "miss".
:lol: Mexican Wrestling. I liked Eric's idea of where Ryan goes on dates better, I do recall him saying "Have fun at the ballet."

But yea it was Throwing Heat. :p

Nice pictures!

HAHA I loved it when Eric said, "Have fun at the ballet!" You have to listen for it. When I first heard it I was like, hey wait a minute...I thought they were going to Mexican wrestling?

Then I figured it out.

A quick one, I am.

Oh my gosh you guys!!! 4 hours until the HOTNESS!!!!!! I'm about to lose my mind. I really need to be studying, but I'm here. On the internet. Naturally.

Great episode tonight!!!
Wow, I thought Eric was going to beat the crap out of Ryan....He came pretty close too!! Yay for more screentime! Not enough angst though. Argh. We'll have to fix that via fanfiction! :lol:

This isn't really a spoiler, but the promo for next week Ryan's wearing something pretty hot. I cheered a little when I saw it. I was like, YES! It's the end of monochromatic suits!!!!! :hugegrin:

Let's keep up the screentime, TPTB!

Yes, could have been more Ryan screen time. But I thought all of the characters were pretty even for that. I think Eric probably had the most but I liked that, he seemed to be affected the most by Horatio's "death", and he was jealous that Horatio chose Ryan over him for that. I loved Eric grabbing Ryan like that, but I was sort of disappointed when Ryan told them Horatio was still alive. I mean it wasn't even half an hour into the episode and already he'd caved.

Anyways, I saw that tiny 2 second glimpse of Ryan in the scenes for next week, he did look pretty hot, and there was no tie! Hallelujah! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back