Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

One thing I didn't get....One of the crew guys was talking about how Ryan's personal life was interfering with his work. I was like, no? We've barely seen Ryan since he got his job back. I wonder if he was talking about the gambling or something.

Or season 7!

WHICH STARTS MONDAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

He did say "we see how his personal life intrudes", but yea, I don't know if he meant the gambling or what because you're right, we see absolutely nothing about Ryan's personal life. :confused:

Jonathan said Ryan had never shot anyone, once he "got scared" and another time "he missed." I need to pay more attention, I never realized that. :lol: Seems weird.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I recall vaguely a scene where Ryan was metaphorically kicking himself for either freezing up or missing (can't remember which) and he was apologizing to Horatio. Horatio told him not to worry about it or something. Can't recall exactly. But, seems like the case was something to do with a warehouse?

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I cant remember the title, but it was a s4 episode. They were in a warehouse, and ryan froze. IAB investigated and Horatio told Ryan to say that he didn't have the right line of fire. Its true, he has never shot anyone, yet anyway.
    It must be the gambling the guy is on about in the clip, because Ryan seems to have no personal life at all, so I dont know how it can intrude on his work! They really need to sort that out, and give him at least one story line episode.

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I know the episode where he froze. It was called Driven from season 4. Oh, and I just remembered the one where he missed, I think it was Throwing Heat from season 5, the episode Frank steps on a landmine. Just remembered that. :lol: But, even remembering those it stills seems weird he's never shot anyone, at least to me. :lol:

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I think Ryan lives in the lab along with the lab techs. Sometimes he leaves to go to crime scenes and Mexican wrestling.

I think the one episode where he shot a gun was....throwing heat or something. I remember what he was wearing, LOL. I think it was an orange shirt. They were doing something by some water and some person started shooting. And there was an American flag in the background? He didn't hit anybody so I guess that's a "miss".

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:lol: Mexican Wrestling. I liked Eric's idea of where Ryan goes on dates better, I do recall him saying "Have fun at the ballet."

But yea it was Throwing Heat. :p

8. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Nice pictures!

HAHA I loved it when Eric said, "Have fun at the ballet!" You have to listen for it. When I first heard it I was like, hey wait a minute...I thought they were going to Mexican wrestling?

Then I figured it out.

A quick one, I am.

10. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

Thanks for the pictures! I love all of them!

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh my gosh you guys!!! 4 hours until the HOTNESS!!!!!! I'm about to lose my mind. I really need to be studying, but I'm here. On the internet. Naturally.

12. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Who is physced about tonight!!!! OMG IT'S GOING TO BE SWEET. THE HOTNESS RETURNS WHOO!!!!

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Ahaha, the hotness? I call him the sexy.

An hour and a half for me!

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Great episode tonight!!!
    Wow, I thought Eric was going to beat the crap out of Ryan....He came pretty close too!! Yay for more screentime! Not enough angst though. Argh. We'll have to fix that via fanfiction! :lol:

This isn't really a spoiler, but the promo for next week Ryan's wearing something pretty hot. I cheered a little when I saw it. I was like, YES! It's the end of monochromatic suits!!!!! :hugegrin:

Let's keep up the screentime, TPTB!

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yes, could have been more Ryan screen time. But I thought all of the characters were pretty even for that. I think Eric probably had the most but I liked that, he seemed to be affected the most by Horatio's "death", and he was jealous that Horatio chose Ryan over him for that. I loved Eric grabbing Ryan like that, but I was sort of disappointed when Ryan told them Horatio was still alive. I mean it wasn't even half an hour into the episode and already he'd caved.

Anyways, I saw that tiny 2 second glimpse of Ryan in the scenes for next week, he did look pretty hot, and there was no tie! Hallelujah! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.