Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

i can't wait til 22nd, i've already have a desperate need of Miami and it's one more week :Dűű

the glasses are great on him, but i'm not sure you'll find this pic so hot, it's rather extra funny, i found that last night while i was searching to put something new into my picfolder :)

i do agree he should have some funny lines, like he used to in season3..in this view i liked that Ryan more, he was a bit naive, funny guy...now he's just the extra sexy CSI who makes it hot Miami, i'm not complaining but a bit more funny lines please and i'd vote for him an 11 on a 10 scale :devil:

2. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I'm trying not to thinks about how many days are still left
    because when you keep thinking of something, it seems like it's taking forver that day to come :D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

For those who saw the promo with Ryan yelling at Delko in the spoiler thread... I just have to say, Jon was AWESOME!!!! I don't think I've ever seen Ryan so emotional before. Fantastic acting!

4. dopebabygirl

he should so more things like that

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I KNOW IT!!!! I was like....DANG...I hope there's more of those scenes, he was really great. They all were. But we've never seen Ryan like that, so it was definitely interesting! :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I can't wait to see the episode. :) I just wish I could see the Vegas ep the same week. Stupid politics! Grrrrr! :lol:

What's your favorite Ryan scene?

I loved the scene where he went off on Erica Sykes and broke her camera equipment. :lol: When I was visiting my dad a couple of weeks ago, we were watching the Miami weekend episode. Erica was on there ... it was the ep where Natalia's sis got kidnapped. Anyway, Ryan was telling Erica he wasn't going to give her the inside scoop on the story of the missing girls. My dad said if he were Ryan, he'd have to strangle Erica. :lol: He can't stand Erica. I was really expecting Nat to hit Erica after she blabbed on air that Nat's sister was taken. Ryan should have told Nat that Erica said that Nick Townsend was her source and then Nat should have kicked Nick's butt! :lol: I loved how Calleigh told Erica off, but tried to sound sweet while doing it, calling her sweetie or something like that. :lol: it was funny.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Hmm, I'm gonna have to put some thought into that, I don't know my favourite Ryan scene.

CSI: MIAMI

PREMIERE

IN

LESS

THAN

TEN

DAYS!

9 DAYS LEFT 'TILL

HORATIO'S RESSURECTION
    & RYAN'S BIG BREAK ON,

CSI MIAMI, SEASON 7!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hm... I'll have to think about that one...I like the part in Internal Affairs when he shoves Cooper against the wall. And the part in Death Eminent when he shoves the officer on the car. :) Idk why, probably because it's almost character development (yay!) and he didn't really care who he was hitting, he just did it because they were being stupid. :lol:

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I've always loved the beginning of Nailed. That was some good acting. Imagine having to act like you really had a nail sticking out of your face? The whole scene really, Ryan's screaming, Eric's crazy driving, and then the "shock" and wanting to pull it out. Yea, good scene.

Also the one Hollyyo said (except I think she means One of Our Own) where he shoves Cooper against the wall. Mm. AND, who can forget the "That's hot" and "say Ohio" scene in Legal?

I'm sure the scene in Resurrection will be added to my list too. :lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Nailed is also one of my favorites.The screaming was so realistic.
    Curse of the Coffin is another.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL....I did mean One of Our Own...I get the titles mixed up! Nailed was also one of my favorites. I wouldn't be able to act like that. I'd probably start screaming and then stop and laugh....haha!

Omg...Curse of the Coffin was suuuuch a funny episode!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh yeah, I liked those scenes too. Angry Ryan is like a well... wolf. :D

I liked the Cooper thing cause when Calleigh said "the two of you need to cut this crap out!" it was so funny and sounded like something a mother would say to her sons or an older sister would say to her younger brothers. :lol: It was just the way she said it. :lol:

I liked the acting in Nailed, but I felt so bad for poor Ryan getting the nail in his eye. I wanted to hug him (not that I don't always lol). Curse of the Coffin was another good one. I liked where he freaked out and started to think it was real curses and then when Delko made fun of him and then Delko freaked out over an animal and Ryan laughed at him. He was like "haha, who's the scaredy-cat now, huh?" :lol:

13. dopebabygirl

Curse of the Coffin was the funniest :D
    and Nailed was also great (not funny) but his acting was great :)
    I felt soo bad for him and the moment I saw the nail in his eye, I touched mine and almost started to scream with him :lol:

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Course of the Coffin was really funny episode :lol:
    And I be so scared for Ryan in Nailed, he screaming so loud (in Russia we heard his voice through translation :eek:)
    My fav episode also "Dark room", i like when he open safe and talking about his uncle. And in this ep he look amazing in red shirt :drool:

15. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Nailed is an amazing episode! It's got to be one of my favourites, but then I think of all the others, like Curse of the Coffin and Cyberlebrity and... And all the great scenes! :p

In Internal Affairs, he intervenes between Eric and Nick and that's great! There's all the energy and passion that goes into the clash with Cooper, but he's doing it out of concern for his co-worker rather than anger. It's one of those moments that he really seems to be part of the team, rather than on the edge of it all.:)

I really hope that the others aren't too mad at him about keeping what happened to H from them. I don't want him to be any further alienated. (I'm assuming here that he was in on the fake death plan with H - my Ryan's not that bad a boy.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.