Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

i always love your pics Kat :drool:
    now especially the third one, the mole (is this the word for it??:confused::rolleyes:) over his mouth is extra sexy :D:drool:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at the idea of Ryan and Horatio as an "evil duo". That would be funny.

I'm done talking about the possibility that Ryan is a "bad guy" or the "Judas". It depresses, upsets and angers me. Seriously, it makes my stomach and head hurt. And I so do not need that this week. My computer problems are stressing me out enough as is it. Stupid flash issues. :lol:

So, moving on to happier topics...

Those are great pics, Kat. I don't know about anyone else, but I loved his purple suit. That color looks nice on him. Very :drool: worthy. I now have Season 3 on DVD, so I'll be making some caps very soon. :D

I think that once Calleigh realizes why Ryan released the "body" that she'll not be mad at Ryan anymore. As for Eric, that's anybody's guess. Eric might still be a little upset with Ryan for not telling him that Horatio wasn't really dead. Horatio may have to step in and say, "Eric, Mr. Wolfe was only doing what I asked him to do. So, if you're going to be angry at someone, be angry at me." :lol:

I still often see Ryan being made into Horatio's (pardon the phrase) "mini-me" or "apprentice". :lol: I swear, if he starts talking in pauses and wearing sunglasses (though I'd love to see him in sunglasses... anyone got any pics of him in sunglasses?)... :lol: And that video a while back of the cast doing Horatio impressions where Jonathan did "Horatio Caine with allergies" was absolutely hilarious!

Okay, what's everyone's favorite Ryan line? For me, they're all good, but my top two would have to be when he said the Cosmopolitan was a "total chick drink" and then when he said "that's hot". I know they're from the same ep, but they were funny. hehe. :D

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

They aren't bad at all, Kat! :drool::drool:

I remember when you made those too. I really love when he shoots the gun and the one from Sacoor is amazing! :D

5. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Let me just make something very clear: No one is pointing fingers.

Its just a theory. Last thing we all saw was Ryan's cell phone that said

"Its Done" after "H" gets shot. # 2. His behaviour was never favorable,

he has an "ulterior motive", making him hard to trust, plus, all the times he

betrayed this team.....can we deny that....uuhhh....NO!

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the job - I think its more vengeance, its

personal. ( I just hate seeing only 1 side to a person -its not all

butterflies ya know)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  6. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

OMG, it's :drool: :drool: :drool:, Thanks Kat!

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I dont come over to the Miami forum that often but I had an urge for Togo :devil:

Very nice pics Kat :devil:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Love the pics Kat. Jon looks great in shades.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HA! the "serious" picture was hilarious! It doesn't look goofy on TV, but in a still...haha!!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

OMG! Thanks for those, Kat. I was beginning to think he didn't ever wear sunglasses. :lol:

Natty! :hugs: Good to see you here. :) I know what you mean about the urges. I have urges for him all the time. I've seriously got to watch my SU2 tapes again. :D

I really wish the writers would give him funny scenes/lines. Why can't we see Ryan dancing around the lab or something? :lol: Can you imagine Ryan doing that? Hehe. It would be cute. Ryan could be playing with a pair of sunglasses while dancing to "Sharp Dressed Man" (ZZTop). heehee. :D

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  11. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

alriiiight, Togo with shades :D
    looks funny

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

That Sacoor picture at the end should be the one at the front of the actual DVD instead of H. Not that I don't like H. on the front, but two DVDs in a row? SHEESH! Give Mr. Wolfe a turn now! LOL:lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

I think the DVD covers should have the whole cast on there. It's supposed to be an ensemble cast. Yeesh!

In the new season, I wish they would focus some more on Ryan's OCD. Maybe have it hinder his investigation of a crime scene for a bit or something. Or maybe they could bring in his niece and have her be in some kind of trouble and give him some drama there. Maybe the kid's mom's boyfriend did something to her and Ryan goes after him to kick his butt. :lol: That would be great!

The writers have an excellent oppurtunity here to give Ryan some good angst with his having to keep Horatio's secret from the rest of the team. Ryan didn't like decieving them the first time around and something tells me that he's going to hate it this time around even more. And according to the newest promo, he does get a little emotional about having to keep the secret. I hope they expand on that. Maybe it will cause him to withdraw from the team cause he's so torn over the issue of helping H and keeping the secret from Calleigh and Eric (and possibly even Valera).

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  14. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Great pictures CSIKat! Now I have to get the season six DVD!

Now without spoiling the premiere for anyone I'm going to say one thing and go to bed.
    OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!! SEPTEMBER 22 NEEDS TO COME NOW!!!!! TOGO HAS SO GONE UP IN MY HOT AND SEXY METER!!!

*breathes*

And on that note...good night all! :)

15. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

guys, it's one more week, and we finally get to see the wolfe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.