• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a weird ass tatoo! LOL! It explains his personality. He's a fun person, according to interviews with him, and Emily Procter, and some others. He jokes around alot.

A very fun person indeed. I cannot wait to see Entertainment Tonight tomorrow. Can't wait to see sexy Jon:drool:

I cannot wait to see Entertainment Tonight tomorrow. Can't wait to see sexy Jon:drool:

Wha? He's gonna be on ET tomorrow? As in Tuesday? Holy crap! I'll have to remember that. Actually, probably be best if I set it up to record. Otherwise, I'll probably forget. :lol: Why's he gonna be on there? CSI: Miami promotion or something else?

About the tatt, it's a Joker? haha, that's cute. When I heard he had a tatt, I figured it was something sentimental like his family crest or something. But, it's a joker. Love it! Definitely fits his fun-loving personality. :D

i knew it was jocker when those photos were released, him sitting on the couch i was like - hmmmmm why the hell something that weird

I cannot wait to see Entertainment Tonight tomorrow. Can't wait to see sexy Jon:drool:

Wha? He's gonna be on ET tomorrow? As in Tuesday? Holy crap! I'll have to remember that. Actually, probably be best if I set it up to record. Otherwise, I'll probably forget. :lol: Why's he gonna be on there? CSI: Miami promotion or something else?

About the tatt, it's a Joker? haha, that's cute. When I heard he had a tatt, I figured it was something sentimental like his family crest or something. But, it's a joker. Love it! Definitely fits his fun-loving personality. :D

Well you see Entertainment Tonight is going to go on the set of CSI Miami and they're going to ask the cast questions. Jonathan Togo is going to be there of course:luvlove:

It's sometime between 6 and 8 I think. But I'm thinking in central time. I'm not even sure what channel it's on. Someone needs to be a little obsessive for us and record it and put it on youtube!!!

I think it's on channel 6, but I'm not sure. Someone please put it on youtube, but it'll be on et! online anyways.

Yesterday my mom and I were watching P.S. I love you on DVD and when it was finished i switched to watch tv and it was 7:30 and the insider was on and I was totally pissed, ET just finished! :scream: And i really wanted to watch the thing on tv - it feels better! It's just like wanting to watch the premiere of season 7 on your big tv with surround sound with popcorn and jumping up and down dying for it to start. Instead now you just go online and watch it at your own pace, with less excitement. But anyways I can always watch it over and over again!

OMG GUYS GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS IT NEXT WEEK MONDAY? SHAME ON YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back