• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some season 3 caps when he was so young and adorable. You should be able to click to make them bigger.

Ah, I really miss the longer hair! That second pic is the cutest. That look/smile on his face is just too adorable.

May I just
faintthud.gif

Him so pretty

he's got my vote for the sexiest man of year;)

*dies at pictures* Ahhh longer hair!

Here's the perfect compromise: (warning, it's big, so dial up users... I'm sorry)

http://csi.so-phobic.com/displayimage.php?pid=2966&fullsize=1

Haven't been around here in a while! I miss this thread!
Does anyone else have good Ryan fanfics?
I wanna write one but I'm not a good writer.
Have you checked out FanFiction.net? I write a lot of Ryan fics and know a lot of other really talented writers who do as well.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1318896/

And I would love to beta something: if you're up for it, PM me.

Last edited:
Aaw, I loved season 3 Ryan. Especially when he first joined. I'll admit, the hair got worse nearing the end of the season but at the beginning, oh so cute. :lol: Legal, favourite episode from the third season by far. :adore:

I can't wait to see a picture of him after he turns 31.Yummyyyyyyyyyyy.Hehe. I'm 21 but I don't care..I would love to date him :drool:

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT I FOUND ON YOUTUBE. OUR GUY, JT, IS IN A SHORT FILM AND IT LOOKS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!1

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTzB--WaERg&feature=related

If there's any reason you get it, just go to youtube and type in 'So On And So Forth'

Erm.... We've seen this link before! Originally it was on a quicktime thing, but I guess they put it on youtube!

I've tried the website for it. It hasn't come out yet. It says Fall 08, so I guess that means September?

Erm.... We've seen this link before! Originally it was on a quicktime thing, but I guess they put it on youtube!
Thanks for posting this Holly,I wasn't able to open the link before.

Thanks for that. I couldn't view it on the quicktime. My stupid quicktime wouldn't update. I was reading some of the comments on you tube and someone said it was criminal to give someone as sexy as him the name "Dennis". LMAO! That cracked me up. Cause I had the same reaction when his character's name was said. I went "DENNIS????" :wtf: :lol: Looks like a funny movie. I don't think I've ever seen any of those other people before though.

:lol: OMG! I was just watching a clip from Special Unit 2. It was funny when he squealed like a girl and said "there was a rat the size of a poodle!" LMAO! I so wish they'd put SU2 on DVD already!

Last edited:
I never saw that video before..but I'm glad I did now :lol: He looks amazing, as always. And I agree with the Dennis thing..it just doesn't fit him. I'm happy he's doing some other stuff, even if it is youtube things (like that..what was it? Casted? I loved that!), anything at all is great to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back