Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twiztid4Togo said:
even in season 5 and this season I see him squinting. I wonder if he wears contacts...and on the show. There are times his eyes look blood shot.

I did a few caps from Casted..he was just too cute in it not to...

I wouldn't be surprised if he wore contacts, but his eyesight might not be bad enough for contacts. Maybe he just wears the glasses for reading. Either way, I just like looking at his eyes...glasses or not. :cool:

I did the same thing with the Casted vids. He had some good expressions so I made a couple of icons out of them the other day.

smugness.jpg
serious.jpg

I watched a bit of the first video and he does look really good with glasses. I'll have to watch all of those later.

Loving the caps, too. :)

I had a thought, do you think Ryan has any pets? Probably doesn't, right, thinking of his OCD and all that, it'd be too messy, but I'd like to see him with a cat.

I know that Jon does have a cat, and he puts a lot of himself into Ryan. So deduction wise it wouldn't seen too far off that Ryan migh have a at or even a fish. They are quite easy to care for and don't make too muh of a mess. Especially if Ryan has a cat that doesn't shed too much or he brushes on a daily basis. :)

Thank you :) i'm just uploading the rest of the captures, and will post them later.

He probably could have an animal, haha i could see him with a cat or a fish actually. the only thing you have to do with a fish is clean its water... seems pretty simple.

yeah....i agree he does look good in them :D i think they should let him wear them i mena if he needs them they could easily explain it.

wolfesgamergirl said:
Wow holy screen caps!

They are quite amazing, thanks for taking the time to do them all. :)

Thank you, and not a problem!.
I wish there were HQ versions of the videos out there--instead of having videos you tube quality. Think-- Jonathan togo, Casting director in High Def! That would be pretty sweet!!

Katelynn - you got me wanting to make icons now! Those are great! He is so cute and funny in those vids. Thanks for doing them!

CSI_Kat said:
Katelynn - you got me wanting to make icons now! Those are great! He is so cute and funny in those vids. Thanks for doing them!

Well then, I don't think that is such a negative thing! You make awesome icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back