Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thank you :)

I agree, I would love to see Ryan in a band. Oh man!

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Oh yes Ryan in a band, perhap Doc Robbins wo let him join his band. That would be hilirous! :lol:

Or if he started a band in the Lab. Alexx on bass guitar, Delko on drums, Ryan on lyrics and some guitar, and Calleigh on lead guitar. :)

3. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

If he were to start a band in the lab, then who is on vocals? Ryan, since he's writing the lyrics?

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Lyrics and vocals are the same thing. Jon can sing, so it would be logical for him to do it.

5. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I'd give up lots to see them play. What do you think they'd call themselves?
    Ryan Wolfe and the Wild Ones? ;D

6. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Sounds good.
    I thought you meant he would be singing, but i had to double check to make sure I was on the same page.

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Sorry to change the topic but I was thinking about this the other day. Do you think Ryan has any like secret hobbies or fantasies? :lol: For some reason, I see him going home and polishing/dusting everything. I suppose its because of his OCD. Then after that, I see him going on the computer and playing some kind of childish game. Dont ask me why I think these things :lol: I thought it would be a fun topic(even though we already talked about it enjoyment of video games).

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

haha, its probably possible.
    That almost gets me thinking as well.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

After Ryan cleans I could see him relaxing and reading. Or playing his real guitar or her Guitar Hero game. Also cooking might be another, no single guy wants to eat out all the time. So he might watch Food Network in there too.

10. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

ahah its funny that you mention the food network, i was totally just thinking that,
    then thinking him sitting there yelling "and BAM!" like that one chef Emeril.

11. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I imagine Ryan being a great cook. I personally see him out running and/or cycling on his off days.

And now for a totally random thought: I was looking at pictures of Jon with his glasses on the other day. He looks so incredibly cute with his glasses, and I really wish that TPTB had let him wear his glasses in the episodes following Nailed. I think that they could have easily written in into the episode. Okay done with the random thought. :)

12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Oh man I so agree, he's cute with his glasses.
    ahah, maybe you should e-mail the show and pitch them that idea! sounds like a plan to me! :cool:

13. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I've never seen a pic of him in glasses, can you post one? :) or a couple?

I see Ryan being great with food as well, but being very humble about it, of course. I don't think he follows instructions much, just improvises, which would probably contradict his OCD but maybe it could be an escape from it?... maybe.

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The glasses would be a nice touch. Somthing to hope for when the strike is finally over.

Another hobby I thought of was people watching. Perhaps Ryan sits at the mall in one of those comfy chairs, afterhis shopping is done, and just watches people.

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am not sure if I have any caps of Jon with his glasses on. He is very adorbable in them though! Was he wearing glasses in those videos he did? The thread link is here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.