Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

HoratioStalker -
    I got all those pics from the board here or Random Scribblings so please use them. Would love to see your avatar if you make it!!!

2. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

I didn't make this...but I thought it would suit the tastes of some of us crazy fan-girls!
    Hellloooo smexy!

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oh I know what you mean. There are some folks who are die hard one or the other fans, and somehow Ryan just seemed like a die hard SW. :lol:

As my grandmother used to say, good cow! Haha! I guessed well, eh? I've only been able to find three of the books - two from the Speed era and one set at Christmas that did have Ryan. Hee hee - can't believe I guessed that.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I've mentioned it in passing before. Ryan's quite the geeky gamer. Some times it's easy to see his twitchy finger and sometimes it isn't. Must need his game fix when he's twitching. Lol.

Take Urban Hellraisers, he's willing to spend his time playing a game to help the team. He tell H all about it and the mechanics. He knows almost as much about the game and the people taking it to real life.

[​IMG]

He's quite at home. :)

5. HoratioStalker

Hence your screenname? :D He was quite the little gamer in that episode, I'd kinda forgotten about it.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Indeed, that is how I got my sn. I was watching UH and going wow they have Ryan playing this yet he still looks good and he's a smart guy. Totally broke all the stereotypes that are given to conventioanl gamers. Then when I read about him in the book, it solified that anyone can be a closet gamer. Ryan just likes to get paid for playing. :lol:

7. HoratioStalker

Well, it's up - I had some fun with the painting effects. :D

And ^, that was fun to watch the difference between Ryan and the guys at the college who played for days on end - interesting study in contrasts. Ryan was, of course, much more rational about his gaming, even breaking away when he didn't like how the game was playing out. I'm willing to bet he has both a PS3 and an XBox 360. :p

8. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I had forgotten about him being all gamer-y. I liked Urban Hellraisers a lot, though. I had fun watching him play games at work, I wish I got to play games in school.
    I could picture him with a Wii. Running around the living room, really into it.
    What do you think his favourite game would be?

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I could see any gaming sysem, tho the Wii would appeal in the freedom and the fact that the guitar is wireless and can be played around the room. Ryan with one foot on the back of the couch and the other on the cushion. :lol: I think he'd like Guitar Hero, Mario Party 8, and Monster 4x4 for the Wii.

10. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I'd love seeing him play Guitar Hero! I've been playing it for a bit but I'm not very good. I'd like to think that he'd like the Legend of Zelda as well. On the Wii, of course. Wolfe playing the wolf. -lame-

Wolfesgamergirl, I love your banner! I've been hunting that scene forever. Where did you get it?

EDIT: my lame joke about the wolf and Wolfe made me realize that my new usertitle very much works in favour for my obsession of Ryan, and that wasn't intended at all. My subconscious loves me. ^^

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thank you :)
    I just received it, however I am unable to resize it until after 6 tonight since I am at work until then... If that is alright?

Thank you for welcoming me to the thread HoratioStalker

Just incase you all would like to see the fullsize of the the blend signature I made, here is the
    link <3

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan = Gamer totally. As you all mentioned he was into that game in UH, though he sucked at it. If Ryan has any of TOgo in him he'd love Guitar hero or rockband. I have both but I suck. I could see Ryan playing the guitar and bouncing around his living room. Anyone's plot bunnie hopping? Anyway, I think he'd love rockband too and the singing part. I know Togo loves to sing and dance and it would be great if TPTB gave Ryan that little part of him.

You know his gaming is probably what got him into gambling. There is game addiction just like gambling addiction. My hubby is a gamer addict and he would love to spend his time hitting up the race tracks that are getting tables and crap in them.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Distraction, I got the banner off of LJ a long time ago. :)

I agre, Sue, gaming might have been a thing that preceeded the gambling. Games are easy to stop because eventually the controllers run out of batteries or RL calls. Gambling can happen at any time and any where.

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

HoratioStalker - nice icon! I can see you had fun with it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Katelynn - nice banner! It looks great as well in the full size!! Gorgeous work!

Great ideas about the gaming and gambling....I never thought about any of that!

Twiz - it would be so much fun to see Ryan in a band or singing and dancing! hehehe

15. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

it would be great to see all the csi go out just to see waht they do to relax and get the death stuff out of their system! and Yeah Ryan on a stage that would be awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.