Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I was thinking about you too Sara, of course you're in our Wolfe Pack! You not voting against Ryan so that's ok and I know if Greg got eliminated you would totally vote for Ryan, rightttttttttttt!!

You're right GNRF, I shortened your name, sry. Anyways about how he spend 100 bucks on his niece, that's a lot. But in the one ep where he said something about not making much because he worked for the government or was that county? IDK, but I'm sure csi's make good money. He has a degree in science and genetics and state, county, government jobs pay the best. SO he has money. But yeah I think Ryan would totally spoil a baby too. He would be buying matching outfits like his. LIttle purple t shirts and sweater vests...lol.

We'll have to check old threads, I think Wolfe Pack might have been used already. LIke back in season 3. I know it's been up on the polls a few times.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA! baby sweater vests = awesome....

I wish my uncle would give me a stinking iPod! I don't think the writers were really concerned about the money thing though, they just had to quickly think of a way that Calleigh would get a fake $100 from him so they could develop the gambling thing.

I doubt we'll ever hear about the niece again. Which is sad, he needs more stinking character development dang it!!!

I went to the voting thing. It looked long and scary and I don't understand it!
    *Runs and cowers in a dark place*

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think he probably only spent that amount of money on the neice because he had just won on that death pool. Maybe he thought he would treat her with his winnings. Or maybe it was a special birthday. Whatever, I wish one of my uncles would spend that amount on me!
    It would be good to see the neice. Maybe Ryan's sibling and partner could visit him with their kids, and they some how get caught up in an investigation, but not in a bad way- they could be witnesses or something. What happened to that idea about bringing Uncle Ron in, wasn't that mentioned a while back? although I think Ronnie Wood is a bit preoccupied at the moment to be doing it:rolleyes:

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Here is my call for help! Go help save Ryan from elimination. He is the only Miami person left standing. http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56808&page=14

If Wolfe Pack was used it was before I joined.

How about Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless! for a thread title idea?

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

To vote just copy and paste the whole thing and make sure you put at top how many times you have voted..you get 4 a day, use them then you give one person a vote up and take one away from another person.
    Hope to see you all there!:thumbsup:

6. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Ryan is not going to lose :D
    keep voting :)

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I'll vote when my computer stops acting up :lol: It's taking too long to load that page.

I'm pretty sure it was used. Like 98% sure. I have a list of already used titles somewhere so I'll double check when I can get that list. :lol: But like I said, I'm like 98% sure it was used before.

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Greatfan, you are a great fan LOL...let's keep the votes going guys!
    DBG, I agree with you that Ryan will win! We are togoholics, we will not give up. :p

How about "Running with the Wolfe pack" ;) or "Wolfe Gang"

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Remember - you get to vote 4 times each day.

Wolfe gang could work....although my mind is still stuck on a t-shirt one.
    ILJT are you compiling at list or should I do it?

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks. I would love for Ryan to win.
    Wolfe Gang sounds good too. I also like Wolfe's Den.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

erm...I still don't understand this contest thing....

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hollyyyo, if you really want to vote then pm me and i'll talk you through it.

It's really simple, just copy the last persons vote, the whole entire thing. Then paste it to a new reply and change ryan's number up 1 and then change another characters number down one..then enter. you get 4 votes a day but you have to wait till someone else posts. If this this doesn't help, pm me and i'll help you out!

I like the little t shirt thingy too but I've always had a thing for Wolfe Den and pack.

right now ryan is in the lead and Greggie is right behind him woot woot. I am happy right now! Lets keep the votes going!

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

So anyone can vote right? I wasn't even aware that voting thing was going on, I usually just come straight to the CSI: Miami place, not the general discussion.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YES! Anyone can vote! Go vote, be heard, be counted! Catch that togo fever!

Kat, I think you should make a list and start a poll since we are really getting close to the end!!

I'm really upset because none of the spoilers, what few there are, for the new season says anything about ryan in them, nodda thing. wtf. Is he going to be on the show? Saracasm... I mean the way they left it you'd think they would say something about him in the new season, gesh.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You can vote 4 times . When someone votes after you,go back and vote again until you use all 4 votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.