Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit of a Trekkie, so I like the 'togo where no thread has gone before'. But they are all good suggestions. I do like that T-Shirt though.

Well when the new thread is started a poll can be attached to it. I know I am getting anxious for the new season to start. I am getting kind of depressed that Jon is not giving us more to chat about this summer. :( Wish he was doing a movie or something.

Well when the new thread is started a poll can be attached to it. I know I am getting anxious for the new season to start. I am getting kind of depressed that Jon is not giving us more to chat about this summer. :( Wish he was doing a movie or something.

you would think so too eh!
i mean it's not like people don't know who he is now he now with this show has his name out there and whoever is agent is should be getting him to be in something else like a movie!

you would think so too eh!
i mean it's not like people don't know who he is now he now with this show has his name out there and whoever is agent is should be getting him to be in something else like a movie!
Jon does seem to be missing in action.You can find interviews of his costars but you hear nothing from him.Who knows,maybe he wants it that way.

Is anyone else like me, and they just really want Jonathan Togo to do a movie or something and get really famous?! :lol: Sure he's famous now, but it could be better. I unno, I think I'd like to see him doing other characters besides Ryan Wolfe. We know he's funny, it'd be awesome to see him doing a character where he gets to be funny...

Just thought I'd throw that in there, since you're all talking about seeing him doing something this Summer! :lol:

Well, if they'd put Special Unit 2 on DVD... I think he was funny on there, I can't really remember for sure. I'm gonna have to dig out my tapes and watch the eps again. :)

I've seen SU2 on YouTube. He was funny on that. It's hard to explain what I mean though... I guess because movies are around forever. Shows like that aren't... if you know what I mean. :confused: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back