Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

This is what was posted in the news section. Seems like an interesting ep. Though there is no mention of Ryan in the posted spoilers doesn't mean he won't be there somewhere. :D Besides not all spoilers have been leaked yet, so there is still hope.

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I dont know if this is a spoiler so im just going to put it in a spoiler just incase.

I have read some of the several teaser scripts they put out for this episode. Ryan is in it, they kind of make him a little snarky in this episode. It could be how i read the script or whatever. I dont believe the episode will focus on ryan or ryan having a huge part in this episode. but will have a larger part than the very last episode that aired- Raising Caine i believe it was.

3. NataliaWolfe

NataliaWolfe Victim

There are pics of them on several Portuguese sites as well (which aren't on Sacoor), just google it

4. EnglandOnMyMind9

EnglandOnMyMind9 Victim

hahahahaaha thanks zelda

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

i love this picture of Jon/Ryan

[​IMG]

and here's something funny.
    I meant to post this a few days ago.
    Look at the cell phone picture, then look at the outline of jonathan. they were taken during different takes because jonathans head isn't facing the camera at all.

[​IMG]

6. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

When in doubt, add spoiler codes, it really can't hurt ;). And also, (no one has done it in here lately, but just a reminder) no naming sources! Don't want tptb pissed at us now! :D

^^I love that cell phone pic, it's so cool!

7. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

ah me too, i love that phone too! It's an amazing shot for sure!

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I made this animation today.
    its not the greatest but his expression is cute!!

[​IMG]

9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Cute animation..but then again with the subject matter, it's not hard. ;) I was thinking this folder is too quiet lately, but I haven't had time to come up with any interesting topic, or pics. I'm hoping that once we have the new episodes, that this place will be moving.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Very nice animation. And I agree FieldMouse, once the new eps start up again there will be tons to discuss. Especially the clothing and hair choices. ;)

And now Ryan as The Thinker! :lol:

[​IMG]

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

thank you :)

yah hopefully once the new episodes start kickin so will all the threads....

if justin and jonathan are still writing that movie, i totally hope both of them will be in it!-- and that it will come out soon enough haha how great would it be for them to be in a movie together aside from casted.

12. FieldMouse

Love his clothing and hairstyles. I like the short spiky hair that he wears the best. :D

I didn't know they were writing a movie, but I'd love to see the two of them together in something.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I think Togo is giong to scratch a bald spot on his head LOL, NIce animation!

Man, it's bad enough they are showing repeats but they are showing bad repeats that doesn't have Ryan in them. Is anyone really watching the reruns? I mean they are still doing good in ratings and I just don't get it. I haven't watched it. I have another show I love that's up against it and it's been new. I have flipped to csim during commercials just to get a glimps of Ryan.

Anyways, the new eps coming up don't sound so promising for our beloved Ryan. Doesn't seem like he'll be getting any "Yay way To Go Ryan the hero" story lines. MOre like "ooopps I did it again" dumbass story line. TPTB vacation must not have been long enough...

14. FieldMouse

This week's repeat was Chain Reaction, and it had a pretty good amount of Ryan. I'm going to try to think positively about Ryan. Maybe the next few episodes will be anti-Ryan eps, but there's gonna be a great season finale cliff hanger centered around Ryan. Just see..okay maybe that won't happen, but I can pretend it will until I see it.

Oh and speaking of Ryan's hair, he had a pretty good hair day on Chain Reaction:

[​IMG]

ETA...btw, is it just me, or does that thing he's holding look a lot like a nail gun? :lol:

15. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

thank you :)

hopefully the seventh seen will be in favour of ryan and give him a chance of some more spotlight and for him to be a hero once or more times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.