Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, i'd keep the card tho :)

Ah i was totally thinking that earlier. I don't think justin is too bad with singing and everything. I mean in Acceptance he was rockin out, so I'm certain they would put together an awesome band. AH imagine -- a TOURING band! I mean come on BRUCE WILLIS has a band!!! So I'm sure they could pull it off too!!

Ah I know, i mean sometimes a part of me would be like AHHH that would be cool to know... But i have friends in the industry and i know how important privacy is for their family as well as the person themselves. and people going around posting things on the internet is just weird and creepy. I mean if someone gets a hold of that address people can find out phone numbers e-mail address and everything else they want too, sometimes you have to pay a price but im sure someone out there would be willing too. Some people need to know when to draw the line...

I laugh everytime i see your avatar, i think its so hilarious--that commerical!

I want more photoshoot pictures of jonathan!

Hey I'm on msn right now if you want to talk about everything?!

Katelynn, I was reading back and I think that "scrapbook" or whatever you were thinking of doing is a good idea! I'd be interesting in contributing something.

I want more photoshoot pictures of jonathan!
I know! He's so extra cute when he's being all "commercial".

That thing about his parents address is a little freaky, Im sure they wouldnt appreciate that!

Ok I just found out a little bit ago that Heath Ledger died. I'm in total shock and sad over this news. He was such an amazing actor and had so much talent. I think I've seen nearly all his movies. He was one of my fav all time actors and I'm numb over it. Other actors I've liked have passed but for him to be one of my fav I'm just idk...And it has me thinking God forbid something ever happen to Jonathan I would seriously cry. NO crap I would be devastated. He is my all time fav actor and I would cry for so long my family would have me commited. This is the 2nd young actor we have lost in just a week. I think friday Brad Renfro died. Both drug over dose. I have a feeling Togo likes to party like the rest of them (JMO) and I hope he has his feet on the ground and he's happy and this doesn't happen to him.

SRY for the sadness and sort of off topic but I don't do this often. I think we take life and our fav actors for granted. :(

RIP Heath~

OH yeah he was the screamer

I just had a happy shippy fic idea flash in my head. :devil:

i mean you just dont go posting around his parents address... like thats kind of weird. Anyone else agree?

I completely agree. It's not just weird, but it's wrong. It's fun to find out little tidbits about Jon, but there's public and personal, and there's no reason for private info like that to ever be posted anywhere.

Twiztid4Togo I heard about Heath Ledger earlier too. I bought the Season 5 dvds today, but I think I may pass on that tonight and watch Brokeback instead. :(

Twiztid4Togo Ah i know Heath was amazing! and i feel so bad for his daughter! He had the world at his feet and he died so young!

I think jonathan does like to party but its not like hardcore partying. i doubt the same thing will happen... hopefully it doesnt, ill be soo devistated!

FieldMouse Ah i know, some people are just stalkerish, i mean yah people who live in the same town will know the address but doesnt give someone the right to want to post it. I mean i live in Wayne Gretzkys hometown, i know where they live, but im not going to go around posting it. I know where some celebrities live due to being family friends or just friends or my friends being friends with them, i would never do anything, and ive had to change my cell number a few times because someone gave it out and this person kept harassing me for information about all of these people. its weird waht the public wants ot know.

ILuvJonathanTogo That would be awesome. Once we figure everything out I'll make a post about it, to let every one know-- its actually in the planning stages right now :)

Hi. This is my first post, but I've been here before, & decided that since you all sound so nice & just as obsessed as I am (maybe even more! =P) that I should join the forum. I absolutely love Jonathan Togo & Csi:Miami. :)

I would totally post a picture, but I'm still learning what the pretty buttons & links do.

Btw - I love everyone's icons & banners (is that what they're called?). Heh.

Welcome to the board iheartplaydoh! You'll definitely fit in great here since your obsessive like us :lol:

Ill post a question for us to discuss about :D
(Sorry if this is shippy and doesnt belong here!)
If Jon could get his choice of who Ryan's love interest would be, who would he pick? It could be someone on the show, or it could be any celebrity you think he'd like. :lol:

If thats off topic, sorry!!!

iheartplaydoh
welcome to the boards, I'm still quite new myself, I haven't even been here a month!

ILuvJonathanTogo
Good question.
Well on the show i see some chemistry obviously between Calleigh and him. So iwould have to say Calleigh..

In real life, that's a bit harder to answer. maybe someone simple, but beautiful in her own way?? you know what i mean. someone who doesnt have to dress up with makeup or expensive gowns to be impressive. someone who does it naturally.

To answer my own question :lol: I'd have to say that there's not really anyone already on the show that I could see him with. Im sure Jon would probably want to bring his own girlfriend on there if he got to choose :lol: Maybe as a victim (but not the murder victim) of a robbery or something and she helps them with the case. Then something blooms between them. But who knows if that will ever happen!

katelynn, your icon is so pretty! Did you make it?

ILuvJonathanTogo that's actually not a bad idea. it could happen, but who knows.

Yup I did make it, I actually made it yesterday... I will be putting it up with a big icon update on my livejournal sometime today!

Welcome iheartplaydoh. :)

I have no idea who he's pick to be his love interest, but I don't really see it being Natalia since they sort of briefly went that route. I would think they would want something new, and he and Emily have such great chemistry together I could see that.

I ended up watching some S5 eps last night, and listened to Jonathan's commentary. I had NO idea just how multi-talented he is. :lol: Never would have thought he had about 20 different responsbilities. Probably does the catering too.

iheartplaydoh said:
Hi. This is my first post, but I've been here before, & decided that since you all sound so nice & just as obsessed as I am (maybe even more! =P) that I should join the forum.

Ain't that the truth. We've basically got every type and level of obsession on this thread (with a nice bit of occasional craziness thrown in), so you've definitely come to the right place. If you like Ryan/Jon at all (which you obviously do), you'll fit right in. Welcome to the board!
:)

WolfeWhistle
Oh man, seeing your avatar... it still hasn't hit me that Heath is truly gone.... He was truly a talented man, There are a lot of talented actors but not in this generation (aside from the obvious ;)). To me, a few more movies he would have been rememberable (not that he isn't ) but you know there aren't many of "today" actors that will be like a Johnny Depp, Bruce willis, Robert NeNiro, Nicholas Cage...etc
If you know what I'm trying to say. Im not very good with explaining myself. Heath was definetly a rememberable actor, diverse almost like johnny depp..
Did you guys here what they are doing at his funeral? I don;t know what the foundation is called i totally forget but there will be a picket at his funeral since Brokeback mountain he had a male lover. So they are picketting at his funeral to support gay marriage and everything. I mean there's a time and place for that. I support them but it isn't about them on that day, i understand why they are doing it but his funeral should be respected.

Anyways back to J.Togo.
I cant stop watching that Bud light commercial, i still laugh everytime.
I'm getting everyone hooked on to those casted videos.
They HAVE to make more, ill be deeply upset.

Here's another question for you guys to answer.
Who would you want jonathan to star in a movie with aside from his star friends like Justin Long..etc.? (they can be dead or alive.. if they are dead we can all pretend that they are alive :) haha)

I know its a lame question but i wanna know :)

I was hooked on the Castes videos a long time ago. They were posted on the board late last year by one of the guys in it.

As for the question...Eric Szmanda. Since they are both hot, that much hottness on one screen is just what my boring tv needs. :D:devil:

How about Jake Gyllenhaal? They could play brothers because they look so much alike. I hear it's in the eyes. :D

That would be a double dose of hottness, and I'd be in heaven since I already have a alight crush on Jake. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back