Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan was wearing a t-shirt! But what color was it? :lol: Up close, it looked orange. From a distant it looked pink. Well he could pull off either of those so it doesnt really matter.

He had some really cute moments and facial expressions last night, did anyone see those?

Our requests have been answered! It just goes to show, when we shout loud enough, they can hear us! :D :p

That's a very nice t-shirt. :p :p I like the colour on him - it makes him look very masculine. Thanks for the pointer to the pics, Kat! :D *continues drooling*

*recovers briefly* So, what did he do? It looks like he was standing on some steps with Alexx... Any progress on more backstory for him? I suppose not, otherwise all the Togofans would be talking about it. Maybe we need to shout a bit louder for that? :lol:

so i was watching th episode last night and there Ryan was in a t-shirt! :) i was soooo happy that he didn't have to wear a jacket or sweater vest... oh and i was pretty happy that he got a good amount of screentime to! :)

Happy Birthday Twiz! :D

birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Twiz! :)
Hope it's a great one.
you got your b-day present yesterday -> Ryan wearing a T-shirt. :eek: ;)

I clicked through the caps and I have to say: wow!
He looked good, I mean, really good. :eek:
Finally I saw him in a lab coat again. :D

I also want to find out more about Ryan's background. I would be happy if there could be some hints and some conversation with another team member about it.
I don't want drama, but for example he could mention his niece and maybe her name, or she or could visit her uncle.
He could also talk about other familiy members.
I would be happy with everything. :D

I don't know which one I'm happier about: Ryan in a t-shirt (and pink at that!) or Ryan in a lab coat. :devil: thoughts a brewin'

Happy Belated Birthday Twiz! I hope your birthday was a good one.

I was watching an A&E interview, and Jon made me laugh: "I'm like the short male version of Heather Locklear on Melrose Place. Except for solving crime, and I'm prettier. Right, everyone?" :lol:

:cool: I think I like the lab coat more, I haven't a clue why though.

Also; I'd really love to learn more about Ryan. He's been on the show long enough so that we should at least know something.. yet we don't. :(

Haappy Birthday Twiz! Man I miss this last night. to tell you the truth, i didn't even know yesterday was Monday, I though yesterday was sunday. I know he had a shirt on, darn it. and i missed it. can't wait for the caps.

today is like the BEST day ever!!!! why? cause it's my birthday!!! whoot! and for my birthday i got a CSI kit!!!!! it's so cool!!!!!! it has everything!!!! fingerprint powder, lifters, swabs, test tubes, crime scene tape, evidence tape, evidence bags, everything!!!! it's really cool!!! it even has a blacklight!!!

Need4Speed said:
today is like the BEST day ever!!!! why? cause it's my birthday!!! whoot! and for my birthday i got a CSI kit!!!!! it's so cool!!!!!! it has everything!!!! fingerprint powder, lifters, swabs, test tubes, crime scene tape, evidence tape, evidence bags, everything!!!! it's really cool!!! it even has a blacklight!!!

Holy crap it's everyone's birthday today. Yours, Sue's and ericloca's. Hope everyone has a good day.

For my birthday I got a CSI board game. ahah. It was the original LV one though. So no Ryan. :p

Happy Birthday Need4Speed! Thats such a cool present. :D
I don't know which one I'm happier about: Ryan in a t-shirt (and pink at that!) or Ryan in a lab coat. thoughts a brewin'

It was great seeing him in a lab coat again :D

oh i know!!!! and like they always say, it takes a REAL man to wear pink!!! and a t-shirt too!!!! and it was kinda tight too.....it showed his muscles well *drool* especially when he flexed his arms to pick up something and stuff :devil:

I didn't see the little b-day thing by your name. Sorry I missed sending you birthday wishes!

here is an icon I made awhile ago that goes with what you just said!

ryan30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back