Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - the people that still have yet to see the new epi on tonite listen carefully to his Boston accent in the scene that he is in with Natalia all the way in the beginning of the show. He says the words "He's running from something bigger now." You can TOTALLY hear the accent in that sentence!!! I rewound it like 3 times and turned up the volume - he's so cute!!!!!!!!!

Rack, I did hear the Boston accent and boy did I melt! Not to mention the MUCH better clothes he was wearing. And in the preview for next week I swear I saw the hint of a t-shirt!! :D

Might want to try cbs.com and click on CSI Miami. They might have it posted, but that's a good place to find it. Otherwise someone might put it on youtube in parts. :)

Hey if you have a xbox 360 and you have it online you can get the new ep, my hubby showed me this morning.

I love his accent and I'm so glad he hasn't lost it over the years since he holds it back on the show most the time. In season 3 we barely heard it same as 4 but towards the end it started slipping more and more. I read on the extra bio thing they wrote for Ryan for that extra scene with the mole, that he went to Boston college. So after reading that I was hoping they made Ryan from Boston, but who knows, we don't know squat about him really, few tid bits here and there.

Clothes, big imporvement. Togo must have kicked the wardrobe depts ass making him last weeks freak outfit. OH so looking forward to next week, t shirt I think yay..

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
OMG - the people that still have yet to see the new epi on tonite listen carefully to his Boston accent in the scene that he is in with Natalia all the way in the beginning of the show. He says the words "He's running from something bigger now." You can TOTALLY hear the accent in that sentence!!! I rewound it like 3 times and turned up the volume - he's so cute!!!!!!!!!

That was too cute :D
I thought his outfit was pretty good yesterday but I think they should take a break from the jackets and stuff for awhile and get back to the t-shirts. Just for a few weeks! I do love the jackets but he needs to show some skin!

I saw some caps and IMO he looked nice. :D
Did anything interesting happen in last night episode regarding Ryan?
Did I read T-shirt and Ryan? I keep my fingers crossed for a T-shirt episode next week. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back