Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

It'd be nice to have a Ryan story line for whenever he gets himself back into that lab!!

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

You think? Sigh I miss him being in the lab. The few lines we got this week were not enough!!!

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

There is never neough Ryan, well until he gets back. Then it'll be too many Ryan faces to make icons out of :p

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Never - Never to many faces to make icons out of! Are you trying to test me here? LOL

Anyways - Ryan does seem to be showing a much more vulnerable side to him this season. Let's hope it continues.

Oh and thanks for all the wonderful pics that were posted! :p

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kat, the only way I test you is to set Togo right of you and see what happens. Hehe also placing a pic infront of you and making it into an icon is like going to the freezer for ice cream, it will always happen!

He is putting himself out there. It seems like he's having a hard time dealing with the fact that there isn't a steady income and having to ask Alexx for a job is probably one of the hardest things he's had to do.

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!! and she was actually going to turn him down untill he begged! i thought that Ryan was one of "her little boys" remember what she once told him? "Look at my boy...all growed up" It was so cute....he other one was Speed obviously but since his...his....d-death...Ryan has been her little boy :p :D how could she turn him away after all he's been through? *hugs Ryan*

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Alexx did say she ws having budget issues, even being streched thin with the help she aleady has. Budget cuts and restrains are a big thing nowadays.

I bet he'll be back soon, they can't keep Ryan away forever!

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hello, people of Togoland! *waves* Remember me? :D

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I can't believe we're on Thread 17! Wow, I haven't been on here for a while... since #12, I think?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I miss seeing Ryan as a CSI. I don't think I want him as a medical investigator. I really hope he gets his job back soon. And I'd like to see him be the hero for once... and shirtless too! That'd be a treat! :devil:

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Shadowfax...yeah I sort of remember you...j/p. Glad to see you popping in we all miss you all us togoholics and gutterville residence. I see it's your B-Day so I whipped you up one of my pics for you. I hope you have a wonderful B-Day and you stop by more often. Looking forward to that next part too. ;)

Happy B-DAY Shadowfax

I don't think Ryan is going to get the job as an E.M. I think Alexx will go to H now and threaten him to hire Ryan back...or maybe she'll beg.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Alexx would definetly tell H that Ryan needs his job back. Then H can turn into Super H, kick Stetler into action and poof that's Ryan! :D

11. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

you're so lucky!! im jealous....haha.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Shadowfax! :D You have to come in here more often. :/ And happy birthday! :D *tackles and sends flowers* Hope you have an awesome day.

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Thanks for the birthday wish, guys! I do have to stop by here more often. Katie!!! I miss you too! *hugs*

Twiz That's an awesome b-day present. It's friggin' hillarious! Thank you!!! *squeals* :lol:

I do miss being on this thread. Lots of Togo goodness! :devil:

14. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Shadowfax! Hello! And happy birthday! I emailed you a present - I hope you got it. :D

I watched the scene with Ryan and Alexx and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Alexx is instrumental in Ryan getting his job back. She knows how much it means to him. And I found it really touching how he said to start with that he needed the money and so on, and then admitted that he missed the job and the team... Awww!

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Shadowfax, it's great to see you here! I missed you too.
    I wish you a belated Happy Birthday! :)
    (Sorry for the delay, but I had very limited internet access from Monday till Friday afternoon)

I liked the scene between Alexx and Ryan. She was very nice and she said, we miss you too. That's the second time that one of the team say that they miss him. I think it's a good sign.

I like this part too.

It was so sad as Alexx told Ryan that he had to go and Ryan looked so hurt and lost. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.