Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Try incredibly stoked! Hard to believe it's only a week away! I'm am definitely clearing my shcedule and getting all my other stuff done before 9 o'clock that day!

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:lol: you know i'm not really sure!! i just god mad skills!!! :lol: and i do seem to find the look a likes don't i? i mean i know three look a likes at my summer camp, my bf looks like young Speed, this guy down the street from me looks like H..he even drives a hummer an wears sunnies a lot, one of my teachers looks like Calleigh. it's like i'm a magnet for CSI: Miami look a likes!! :lol: now if only i was a magnet for the actors :D :lol:

*Salutes TBonz and hands muffin and soda*

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I was checking out the pics that were posted on the spoiler pics thread and I found these that Involved Jon and Kandi.

Credit to Modern Day Gallery They are the first 5 on the lastes additions portion on the bottom fo the page. :D

4. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Great pics Wolfesgamergirl :D
    Ryan looks good but I really don't like that white jacket he is wearing at all. But he has a green T-shirt on and I think he looks good in green.
    I really hope the promo pics for S6 come out soon. Even though we are only just into S5 in the UK it will be nice to see some fresh pics of Ryan and the team.

5. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

This is sort of random, yet related...so here goes...

I was thinking, Vassar must have a REALLY good acting program. I just found out that Anne Hathaway, Lisa Kudrow, and Meryl Streep (yeah...THAT Meryl Streep) all went to Vassar, along with our favorite boy Jon. Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me...
    :)

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Love the pics!!! :)
    I agree WolfeWhistle, it cant be a coincidence that our fav. boy went ot the same college as the other great actors you mentioned!!!

Is anyone going more stir crazy the closer it get to the premiere??? I'm going to be so hyper and wont be able to sit still the day of it!!! lol I cant wait to see Ryan, along with the rest of the cast of course!:)

7. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! That's the first set of S6 pics that I've seen that feature Jon at all. I was getting worried. :eek:

Something that I noticed is that I've seen that jacket and that t-shirt before on him. (Am I really pathetic? :eek: ) It's always bothered me that he's constantly wearing different clothes on the show. He's not supposed to be that well-off, so how is he supposed to afford all those jackets? I just think it would be more realistic to have each of them wearing clothes that they've worn before sometimes. But then it's Miami - realism in Miami? No. :rolleyes:

Even though I'm in the UK, I'm finding myself getting excited about the new season. New pics of Ryan! *is addicted icon-maker*

And I have Photobucket open so... *chooses pretty pic*
    How about a pic to get the week started right?

[​IMG]
    And he's wearing the same jacket and t-shirt! I knew I'd seen them before! :D

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great find Wolfesgamergirl..A friend of mine found those pics on a site like photobucket. I think they were taken by someone on vacation that was able to get that up close to them filming the scene. She said she got to meet two of the stars from the show so I'm guessing it was Togo and khandi, she didn't seem to know there names..errrrr. The one thing about those pics that has me bumming is you can't tell if he is wearing his badge or gun so we don't know if he's back to being a csi in that ep.

Great pic Ali, I thought that first pic of him alone was from the ep from last season when he wore that outfit, but then my friend sent me the second pic w/ Alexx proving it was from this season. I'm with you on him wearing the same clothes more seeing he's not rich and especially now that he's a unemployed csi. I'm really hoping that since he's so poor now he'll have to pull out that purple t shirt that shrinks with every wash. It has to look like a half shirt by now...maybe get a tummy shot.

WolfeWhistle, I did see all those peeps went to Vassar also and I was impressed that lisa kudrow went there. Justin Long also went there at the same time as Togo and that's how they became good pals.

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

The new pics are great!!!
    Many thanks to Shane for posting them in the Miami Picture thread! :)

:lol: I thought the same.
    I tried to examine the pics very closely, but I couldn't find a glimpse of a gun or a badge.

I saw today 'Death Pool 100'.
    I soo winced during the argument with Calleigh. She was right and he was so wrong about it. I didn't know that gambling is illegal in Miami. It's also so out of character for Ryan to bet on someone's death. :rolleyes:

During the beach scene where he burns the money I wanted to hug him. He looked so lost and unhappy. :(

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!!!! it was so sad!!!! but i loved his sexy beach walk at the end!!! yummy!!!!! :D

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok I've seen that some of the peeps from the csi's shows was at the Emmy's, Eva LaRue was, but did anyone watch it and see if Togo went? I know he was a canidate for a nomination but I don't think he got it, bummer. Thing is it was for an ep that I didn't think was really a good Ryan EP. I can't remember what ep it was but if I could nominate any of them for a Ryan Emmy it would have been like COTF or Man Down, or the one where the peeps were loosing their homes. Those to me were great Ryan Ep's. SO anyone watch the Emmy's and know if by chance he was there to show support to the shows?

I've enlarged that pic and there's no way of seeing his gun or badge..errrr.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I tried enlarging them too, Twiz, and had the same bad luck. If his clothes are making a return does that mean he's lost his place to live? Or that he's more conscious about what he does with the limited funds?

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

inge~ omg I cried and screamed during Death Pool! I was mad at Ryan for what he did but at the end... *sniff* just wanted to cry and hug him!!

This picture that everyone's trying to enlarge~ if someone PM's me with the pic I can see what I can do!!

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

On the site that I found the pic on you can make it friggin huge and still I couldn't tell if he's wearing them.

Wolfegamergirl,I think maybe we will see Ryan not dressing so snazzy this season like he's been in the past. In that one preview he has on a plain white t shirt and his face looks scruffy. Maybe he had to sell all his expensive suits for food LOL..poor Ryan. BUT I can certainly live with the t shirts and jeans, not a problem. As good as he looks in them suits I always found them unrealistic. 1 being it's Miami and a 100 degrees and 2 he just doesn't come off as a suit man, idk.

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

pm me the pic too and i'll see what i can to too. i have a cool pic enhancement on my pc and if i find anything i'll let you all know :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.