Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jtogo_lover, I don't think it would be just you and me there somehow :lol: :lol:
I think he looks great at the moment but he looks so different to S3 Ryan. I would imagine looking like he is at the moment would take a lot of work. Someone here said they thought he looked like he worked out a lot in between seasons. I suppose he wouldn't necessarily have the time to work out lots while filming.
I suppose being bigger physically gives him a stronger, potentially more imposing look and he can really get into the action sequences on CSI Miami.
(It's kind of ironic, don't you think, that the men work out to get bigger, while the women work out to stay smaller :rolleyes:)

I like him better now than I did in season 3. I mean he was so skinny. I mean now he's nice and manly;) If you know what I mean?

I just want to....you know. ;)

I know what you mean. S3 Ryan was adorable but he was new, a little bit over-enthusiastic trying to fit in and impress the team and rather geeky. All lovely of course but I suppose he is becoming a tougher, harder, more experienced CSI and his look has evolved to match that. I'm in the UK and only just watching the start of S5 but know that he ends up off the team. I really hope that in S6 he gets back into the team quickly and gets to prove himself again. The tougher-looking Ryan would suit some good action scenes out of the lab I think. Delko has the diving thing which suits him really well and Calleigh has her guns. I think Ryan needs something specific for him that allows him to shine for the team. He's a good CSI and needs to be given a story that keeps him in the limelight but out of trouble for once!

I don't know if it's scary but I'm with you on that one....... I saw the info and thought - I know that already!

We are just very well informed, I would say. :lol:

Guys, it's getting a little chatty/spammy in here. If you want to chat, please do so via an online chat medium, not a discussion forum. Thanks. :)

He turned me on the moment he walked on screen in that sexy little police uniform!!!! what is scasry is that i knew his middle name was Frederick already.

the s3 Ryan was more of a dorky guy who was sill sexy at the same time. but the s4 Ryan....:eek: OMG!!! he was sexy and pumped up :D and has such a bad boy image..in a good way :D

he is pumped, and i wish i can spend one day in the gym he goes to. gosh. i want to just stand next to him and watch him work that darn bike. mmmmmm

and in that vid he was so sexy and pumped again!!! cause in S5 he gott kinda yeah.....not pumped. but now he's all pumped up again!!! *squee* prefect time to bring back the tight t-shirts!!! *drools*

need4speed? i think you're making me drool here. will someone try to snap me out of it? i feel like i am going to faint. hehe.

(faints on the floor)

He should definitely stick with the tight T-shirts for the new season (which us UK fans won't get to see until 2008 - OMG!!)
I would like to see Ryan involved in an action storyline with Alex - it would get her out of the morgue and into the limelight for a change. Alex and Ryan have a good relationship and the episodes (way back) with his eye showed that. It would be great if Ryan could get back on to the team through some kind of angsty-action thing - maybe saving Alex or something......
What do you guys think would be a good way for Ryan to get back in the team? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back