Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Shadowfax, you used 8 ' :devil:' smilies in your post!! I counted myself! :lol:

For their clothes, I think greg would tell Ryan to ditch all of his collared shirts and sweatervests and tell him to go and buy some more cool clothes like his. (But keep the tight tees in here.) As for Greg, I think Ryan would tell him to do the exact opposite: To ditch some of the 'cool clothes' and go buy some collared shirts and sweatervests and such. Stuff that is appropriate for the job that they are assigned to do. :p And a verse from a song I used to listen to: "Baby, we're like night and day, white and black, but what we have is a perfect match."

2. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Interesting questions, I have to think about them more closely. But I think Greg would prefer longer hair on Ryan and Ryan would prefer Greg to have his hair more strict. No crazy highlights and so on :lol: But that's just my opinion ;)

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Falls into Gutterville thanks to Shadowfax's scenerio. OH thanks so much. I needed that. It's the weekend and my hubby is off all weekend so my togo/ ryan/ G/R and c/w..ok a lot of my togoholic time is taken away from me.So thanks now I have that in my head when I'm doing boring stuff with hubby.
    I think you should keep on writing that and send me the pm of it ..hehe..the rated x version.

Now we've talked about their hair, clothing, work, family, friends, sex and just about everything else. Is there anything else about their relationship we haven't mentioned? Something that would play a factor in on how they get along? Have we done animals yet? I think we may have but my mind is so far in the gutter I can't remember. I know Jon is a cat person but I couldn't see Ryan wanting any animal, with his OCD. Cat hairs everywhere and litter, no way. I could see Greg wanting some big huge dog. My lil scenerio

Ryan comes home from work exhuasted just wanting to plop down on the couch and relax.

He walks in and his eyes get huge," Greg...Greg what the hell is this on my couch?"

Greg comes running in," oh I didn't know you were coming home already. How was your day..."

Ryan cuts him off pointing," what is that huge monster doing on my couch?"

Greg pats his leg," come here boy. I told you not to get on the couch."

A huge Slobbering Saint Bernard jumps off the couch and goes running into Ryan's direction.

Ryan climbs up on the table," Greg where the hell did he come from...get him away from me. He's not staying here another minute."

The huge dog puts his paws up on the table trying to lick Ryan.

Ryan stands up," Greg get him away from me now."

Greg grabs him," oh come here boy. Leave Ryan alone he's Mr. Grumpy after work."

The dog starts licking Greg all over his face, leaving it soaked with slobber. Ryan almost pukes seeing the sloober.

Ryan crosses his arms," Greg he has to go now."

Greg looks up at him," oh come on Ryan he's a cute puppy who needs a home."

Ryan shakes his head," he's friggin bigger then me. He goes or I go." Ryan states firmly.

Greg gives Ryan his own puppy eyes.

Later that night in bed Greg rolls over and kisses Ryan," thanks Ryan. I love you."

Ryan looks at the foot of the bed," I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

The dog is laying across their bed at their feet.

OK this just popped into my head and I wrote it. I know it's silly and not gutter material but eh.

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

An x-rated version, eh? Hmmmm.... I hadn't thought about getting into that actually. Now, look what you've done to me, woman!! *shakes fist* :lol: However, a plot penguin did spring up on me in the shower again, and it has to do with a short sequel inspired by this little scenario. I might just go ahead and write this scenario into a oneshot fic format and then write the 'short' sequel after that. I can't promise smut, but I'm leaving that door open. :devil: We'll see... :devil:

Oh, and you're welcome, btw. Glad to do my part to keep your mind firmly planted here in Gutterville! :devil:

Awww, Twiz... I LOVED IT! I was giggling the whole time about Ryan's reactions. :lol: And of course, Greg managed to convince him to keep the dog. How perfectly adorable is that? :D

Really? JT's a cat person? I didn't know that. But yeah, I would imagine he might have trouble keeping pets around b/c of the hair. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but I can't stand dog breath and the hair all over the place. Some friends of ours have dogs and I always have to pat myself down before I get into our car b/c of the hair. I imagine that might drive Ryan nuts too b/c of his OCD. But yeah, I can see Greg being a dog person as well, though the inner dog lover in me wants Ryan to have a dog too.

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

so glad you like it shadowfax. After I wrote it I almost didn't post it cause it was so silly. Can't wait for your lil scenerio's fic, I love them.

Yeah JT did an interview and in it he said he in his spare time he liked watching tv and playing with his cat..awwwww. Can see JT with a string having his cat chase him through his house.

I have 3 cats and the hair is just too much. Especially from my long haired white one. I know just one cat leaves a lot of hair behind. Someone with OCD would hate it. Same with a dog, especially a slobbery one.

I'm not sure if I could see Greg really wanting an animal though. He seems like the type of guy that doesn't like to take care of things, having to be repsonsible for it. Work is enough of a responsibility. I think afterwork he just likes to go home and do nothing. Having an animal is a repsonsibility I don't think greg would want. If he did get an animal poor ryan would end up caring for it becuase the mess would drive him insane.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:devil: Shadowfax, thats a great story you got going there. Please don't stop ;)

:lol: Twiz, I was laughing soo hard when I read that!! Ryan jumps on the table. hahaha. Aww thats cute.

Oh I totally skipped the clothes discussion.. Well I know Greg used to dress in crazy clothes but now that he's a CSI he doesn't dress weird anymore. I kinda miss it. We don't know how Greg dresses at home though ;) Maybe he still does like to put on his worn shirt. Ryan would definatly hate that. He probably wouldn't let Greg get anywhere near him with that on :lol: I dunno what Greg would want Ryan to wear.. maybe noth- *runs into pg-13 line* :rolleyes: Sorry.

That is soo sweet how Jon likes to play with his cat. I have one cat. She thinks she rules the house :lol: Ryan wouldn't be able to stand a dog or cat. He would have one hair on his shirt and freak out :lol:

7. DryPrivet

DryPrivet Victim

How about fishes? Seems to me they don't get too messy and could be in their little clean corner.Hmmm...Greg would probably poke the glass though. No hair for ryan to freak over! Mabey a turtle as well? Turtles are cute. Any kind of reptile really.
    I can't see Greg into Ryan's sweatervests, too prepy. I can see Ryan likeing Greg with blond streaks and spikey hair, though. That kind of stuff is so..Greg if you will. Eric Szmanda has a golden retriever, named Dax.

8. Gnome781

Gnome781 Victim

Fish would be good, but turtles carry and excess of germs :(. I mean it, owners are told to wash their hands after any contact with the turtle because the bacteria on their shells can be dangerous. They’re cute but not a great pet for someone who required cleanliness. I think fish would be the best option... :D

9. DryPrivet

DryPrivet Victim

Fish are nice. One thing though, I can see Greg wanting to decorate the tank, and Ryan might just want to look at the fish. Hmm. Who do you guys think would be the more dominant/agressive in the relationship? Who would make the first move, stuff like that.
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/greg%20sanders/normal_tvguidephotoshoot3.jpg
    I don't think Ryan would stand for that shirt to be in the house. Too old and worn. lol.

10. szmandatogoholic

Haha, Twiz I loved your scenario!! I giggled so hard I cried at it. For the pets I think They'd have to make their own decisions, like this:

Greg: Ryan, do you think we should get a pet?
    Ryan: Humpf? Whatdidyasay?
    Greg: I said, do you think we should get a PET? You know, something four-legged with fur and two eyes and ears on top of its head.
    Ryan: Ever heard of a three-legged pet?
    Greg: Ryan, we are not going to Mars to get a pet!! We're going-
    Ryan: No, I mean like a kitten who only had three legs. Derr.
    Greg: Well, are we getting a pet?
    Ryan: Yes. Let's go.
    (an hour later they're separately looking at pets in the Pet Shop)
    Greg: I don't want a calico cat!
    Ryan: Well, I don't want a Golden Retriever!
    Greg: Rock, paper, scissors. Ready?
    Ryan: Yeah. Rock-
    Greg: Paper-
    Greg and Ryan together: SCISSORS!!
    (Greg has paper and Ryan has rock)
    Greg: I win!!
    Ryan: I got a rock.
    (A few hours later Greg and Ryan's new golden retriever Ari is with them on the couch)

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ROTFF @ your scenerio Neelie. That's great. ROck paper scissors, good one. I wonder if they'd use that in bed...headed for gutterville already and it's Sunday, shame on me.

I agree about the turtle or any kind of like creature like them. They do carry bacteria and you have to be careful handling them. SOmething like that wouldn't be good for an OCD person.

SO does anyone really know much about OCD? Cause i'm thinking there are several things that can make you have OCD. Does it just have to do with being compulsive at anything? Cause in the one ep cal said to ryan about him not ever throwing away a picture frame and we all know about his cleaning his gun. NOw I know on Greys anatomy there was a guy that had a severe case and he had to repeat things so many times before he could go on or count things. LIke he had to turn off and on a light like 60 times or something. I also knew some kid that had it and he like tripled checked everything before doing something. I watched him one day get on his motorcyle and he got on, got off, got on ,got off then put his helmet on, took it off, back on back on,..get it..so what would Ryan's compulsive thing be? Besides gun cleaing. I think in one ep it showed him arranging evidence in a certain order and cal didn't like it, she had her own way, that made me think that was a sign. OH the one ep he knew the guy had ocd because all his stuff was neat and in an order..so I assume ryan's house is much like that. His books in aphabetcal order, dvd's. Everything has it's place. Now would this drive Greg insane? I think it would. I use to be somewhat of a clean freak when I was younger, before kids, and it drove my Ex insane that I had a place for everything and I cleaned so much. I think gregs sloppyness and mess and ryans neatness would clash and cause problems. I think they'd bicker at each other a lot. I like a clean house and my hubby and kids are slobs and it drives me insane. I think Greg leaving things lay around and not cleaning up after himself would set ryan off, if his ocd is like that. Have they ever showed the way greg lives? I dont know much about him and well we havent seen crap about ryan's out side of work life either. Do you think they would be all ready to jump into a serious relationship or take it slow just date here and there. I could see ryan wanting a real relationship and greg not wanting to be tied down yet. Anyone have a idea on that?

12. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I think Ryan could stretch to getting a fish perhaps, or something like that, when it comes to pets. I don't think he'd want to have something that demans high maintenance, like a cat or a dog. They don't have time, and like you said, his OCD gets in the way of having furry pets, also ;)

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Well in an episode of CSI, Sofia said she went to Greg's appartment, but they didn't mention it being dirty or clean.. Hmm.. Oh well this one time on ETalk or some show, the host said something along the lines of, "Eric Szmanda may play the wild character Greg Sanders, but his house isn't anything like you think Greg's would be." Or something.. Eric's house was very clean and very beautiful. So they were implying Greg's appartment is a mess. I don't think the cleaness would bug Greg, but he would just keep making it messy.

14. DryPrivet

DryPrivet Victim

Well I watch Monk, and Monk has OCD. He has a big thing with germs, and doesn't touch people. Ryan obviously isn't that severe, so probably he doesn't have it that bad. I can see him washing his hands often, and needing clenliness and order. Greg, I don't think would see why Ryan needs it so clean even if he knew about his OCD. Greg would see it as unnecciasry to clean so often and would just leave a mess wherever. I can see Ryan not useing the same soap as Greg if he thinks Greg was really dirty or sick when he used it and got germs on the soap. :rolleyes: I think Ryan would want to get in a relationship, for the oreder and structure, among other things... :devil: Greg might not want to get serious so soon though. Well, I've talked long enough, here's a pic. http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/greg%20sanders/454.jpg

15. szmandatogoholic

OCD info from Wikipedia
    Thank you Wikipedia, lol! I know a bit about it (because I looked it up) and bipolar and ADD and epilepsy. I have family with bipolar and I believe I am bipolar and all that.

I am about to get off because I had a seizure Saturday and I am banned from the computer until after school Monday. :lol: (I'll have schoolwork to do.) I know Greg probably ain't nothin' like Eric Szmanda. I just got on here to send an email to my cousin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.