Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

well i did make one icon - but I plan to do more.....Here it is.....
    [​IMG]

I would think they should have met my now....but no no real evidence of it.....sigh

Yes a crossover with both in it and interacting would be huge.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG the thread is booming...YAY *jumps up and down for joy*
    I thought for sure when I left for vacation I'd come back to find the thread on the 2nd page, man I should have had more belief in my fellow Gutterville residence to keep it going, sry.
    Irma, great manip and it does make my mind wonder how it was or would be for them to meet. They are both jokers so I'd imagine they would have each other laughing hard talking about their "fans" Maybe they would share stories of things they have read online about each other...maybe they both visit this thread...Sry guys. Anyways, I bet that JOn and Eric have met. Emily is friends with Jorda Fox and I bet some where sometime they have all hooked up or Emily has introduced them. It's a small world and isn't both shows kind of shot in the same area? Maybe not I don't know. BUt I bet they have met somewhere and they enjoyed each others company.

Nice icon Kat but you know that...

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Am I not loved anymore? Should I just crawl back into my room, find my hard disk, and search all night (or until 9) for ES and JT wallpapers to put on my laptop? Cuz I went all the way back to page thirteen looking for my name and I finally found it, and it was mentioned by Shadowfax and Silhouette.

Eh, well, I AM gonna try to keep up with this site. If i ever stay gone for more than one day (like if I'm here one day and I skip another) someone email me. Seriously. I'm gonna post my email in my sig. See ya! (P.S.: I STILL LOVE R/G AND I HAVEN'T GAVE UP ON MY STORY!! I JUST NEED IDEAS!! lol.)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome back, Neelie! :) I brought your old thread title up again because I love it, lol.

Yeah... That's what I was thinking. Or atleast hoping, lol. But even if they have met I want a picture!

5. anza

anza Hit and Run

szmandatogoholic - No, of course not...please stay as this is the only place where I post on this forum and it seems like it's becoming more active as the new season edges closer. Though, I really don't know what that has to do with anything, but welcome back, nonetheless. :)

And I come bearing fic, but please, no rotten tomatoes. If you're going to throw produce at me, please make sure it's fresh or it's at least ripe. Because I can't afford it from the commissary. Yes, that means this fic isn't slash (you'll see why later), but it's Ryan and Greg, so...um, yeah. :rolleyes:

This one takes place in the "Summer Series" (that collection of fics - short and long - that deals with Greg and Ryan when they're younger). I'm almost done with the "Chocolate Cakes" one. Just two more chapters and I'll let you know.

The title is much shorter this time (thank goodness), Under My Umbrella, and it's the story of when Greg and Ryan first meet. It's sometime in 1981 and they're both arond six or so. And to sum it up: A young Ryan discovers sunshine comes on rainy days, too.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Anza that was sooooo adorable. I love it and I would never have thought of a fic about them being kids but it was so cool. Will there be more of this? I hope.

OK, Katbug turned me on to some really majorly hott pics of eric...eric shirtless *drools all over keyboard* Now I always thought Eric/Greg was cute but not really HOTTT or Sexy but damn these pics have turned my head around. Looking at them brougt all kinds of thoughts into my head..naughty ones. I even thought about greg and ryan shirtless together, even though we haven't seen ryan/togo shirtless YET.

7. CSI_Kat

Anza - that was really cute!! I loved it.

Twiz - gutterville gets you again. I will keep trying to find more pics for you to drool over! :p Greg & Ryan shirtless together......oh man you are nearing our pg-13 barrier again! :devil: What was the new thread title going to be again? Here is another example of why it would be perfect!

Oh and this board soooo needs a drool smiley!

8. anza

anza Hit and Run

Wait a minute...sexy Eric? I've always summed him up in one word: manboy (because boy rhymes with toy), but really? He's just one of those guys who has adorable going for him. Can someone PM a link to the pics, if you wouldn't mind? Because Eric and sexy just doesn't come to mind for me, lol.

And we haven't seen a shirtless Mr. Togo, yet (emphasis on the yet), have we? I didn't even pay attention to that. And I'm goign to stop there before my imagination runs away with me.

But anyhow, thank you, especially since it's not slash. And fortunately - or unfortunately - there are at least two more - both before Ryan moves to San Francisco.

So, I've finally finished Chocolate Cakes and Glass That Breaks. But be warned because it's kind of heavy on the N/G action and if the characters seem different, it's because they're younger - much younger.

And don't hurt me for how I've portrayed Ryan...this picks up a year after Watson and Holmes and not much has changed...except for it has.

Summary: Sara didn't expect it to get this far, and Ryan still had nonexistent hopes. But when Greg finally admitted to his crush, it turned into something else. And this time, Nick wasn't in it just for the ride.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK it's not bad enough that gutterville ryan/greg is on the 2nd page but ryan/natalie is going strong. *pukes in mouth thinking about that couple* I think she's the only person I don't want to see Ryan get with...ok maybe Tripp, Yeah Tripp.

Anza, I will read your story soon but right now my minds too full to even think about reading a fic. But I'm sure it's great no matter who is paired up. For L.V. I would have to say Nick/ Greg make the best couple, even better then Gris/ Sara.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Anza, I love your stories. The unbrella one was totally cute and it's hard to tear myself away from any of your stories. Please keep writing about these hott guys!! :D

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I agree Anza, keep writing.

For those interested that Doppleganger fic has been updated YAY...and there's still more to come. Thanks Katbug for the heads up on that.

12. CSI_Kat

Ok so here is a thought on how to get our boys together.....but it is still kind of a spoiler for tonights episode so -
    how to fire a gun. Greg is in Miami for some reason and goes to the firing range where Ryan is working for lessons - well maybe a few kinds of lessons!
    :devil: :devil:

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kat, that is a good one! I'm getting a short story forming in my head, is it alright to use your idea? Otherwise I can't think of something else, saly I am still working on smut so it would be smutless for now. ;)

14. CSI_Kat

Of course you can!!! That would be way too cool!!!

They would be close together...mayeb even with Ryan's arms around the back of Greg....closer closer... :devil:

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

katbug, I tried to post on that thought yesterday but my puter crapped on me. That is a great idea for a fic and we have talked about that scenerio in here before seeing that greg doesn't carry a gun, but now we can really visualize it.

Wolfesgamergirl, if ya write it I wanna read it..please.

I would try to do a scenerio of this but katbug had me too excited tonight talking about a shirtless Ryan that I know I couldn't keep anything pg13..I'd be pushing the R rating...NO the XXX rating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.