RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Someone audition for Danny! Now! *growls* Haha just kidding.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

So Sissy in order to do the RP do we need other peeps to audition for the minor roles or can we just go with the main characters? Also can we just have whoever is doing the main cahracters do the minor ones too?

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Well Twiz i guess you can play without the minor roles, maybe people will join the RP later.
    As for the main characters playing the minor characters, i don't see the problem.

BTW guys, i maybe have an idea: why not combinated the RPs? for example, combinate Sandle and Yobling so there will be three major characters (cause nobody auditionned for Warrick): Sara, Greg and Catherine on one RP...What do you think guys?

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well...I'll go ask in the CaRWash thread, 'cause I think some people would want to play minor roles. But does this mean I am Calleigh now? :confused:

Oh, and you forgot that I asked for Sofia in the Sandle RP!

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

well actually i was interested in being Natalia in the CaRWash RP :)

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I personally don't mind that, sissi, I don't see the problem. As far as the ships don't 'clash' or form a triangle (example, if you put GSR and GCR together, it'd be a bit confusing cuz each shippers who join in the RP would try to stir it into their ship).

What everyone else thinks?

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

maybe we can also put the carwash rgp with the H/Y rgp togehter.. Its just a sugestion..

8. sissi59100

Dutchie: Sofia is all yours :D
    Sandersidle: Natalia is all yours too :D

Silhouette: that's what i was thinking, look since there only Catherine , it's not really like i was combinated Sandle and Yobling, let's just say it's a sandle RP but Catherine will also have the main role (maybe she will push Sara in Greg's arms :D). Same thing for Carwash and Yelina. As for Lindsay , well i would love to have someone for Danny's role...

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

If you need a Warrick; I'll audition. But only if someone else doesn't want him.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

So when will we know if we got the parts? I had an idea too about doing a cross over if there's not enough peeps to do one of the RP. Just an idea.

11. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

so if have the role of Yelina.. Because im a little confussed now. Sorry. :eek:

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Yeah, me too. Do the roles for which only one person has auditioned go to those people now? And for a mix...I'm not sure, I think if you throw Sandle and Yobling together it's gonna be hard to understand since there are two storylines. Maybe we should just try to attract more people. Just my two cents.

13. sissi59100

Okay guys, sorry if i took time but because of the lack of auditions, i don't know how to complete each pairing...That's why i'm gonna ask you which pairing you wanna have in your RP. I might have a way to please all of you, just tell me which pairing you wanna see.

Besides i already know which of you will play each character but since you guys take a lot of time to write and send me your Audition, i think you all deserve to have a chance to play.

Just a reminder: 2 RPs per show max so for now, we have Sandle and Carwash, tell me which paring you want and i will do it for you

Sissi :D

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Now I'm confused...but I wanna see CaRWash... :confused:

15. sissi59100

lol yeah i know and you have it, i'm talking about the other RPs, since you and twiz are the only who auditionned for the Carwash RP , both of you get the main role