RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

i thinks so true maybe its going to be time to think in english and speak at work in english, i dont think that the childeren would understand my but i dont care. No thats not true i do care about them so i will speak dutch to them and english to the family and friends around me.. :D *i already talk english to my roommate, so good night, and she like duh!!* :confused: ok im weird by now.!! :cool:

No problem Sissi, always there to help. And hey, I can't leave a fellow dutch in the cold, can I? :D I might have overlooked it btw, but when's the closing date of the auditions?

Hmm let's just say until August 12th for now, but i'm afraid i won't have enough entries for some of the RPs , i was sure one RP per show was enough and for now , it looks like i was right...

Sissi :s

I'm trying to get more people, but the most of them aren't into RP'ing, or don't have time. Still trying though, 'cause I do have time, and I AM into RP'ing. So August 12th is the date all the RP's that are now open are going to close? Okay.

Where can I aks for the role of Grissom in the sandles R/P? Here or do I PM sissi59100? (Even though I already put my request here... :D)

Oh, in that case I want Sofia in the Sandle RP. :D Hey Sissi, you noticed I got a Ryan? I told you I'd get one :p

Lol yeah i've noticed it :D that's wonderful! :D

Okay for now i have Catherine, Grissom and Sofia for the Sandle RP ! I only have one person for Sara but two for Greg...Hard choice !

Well i will maybe ask the help of another mod, i know i can be objective but just in case i'm gonna ask another mod for help ;)

:eek: only TWO candidates? Of all people in TalkCSI? Wow so I guess not that many people enjoy RP-ing? :confused:

Hmm I know whom I'm against with... a certain manly guy who swear he'd never squee :lol:

Is there already someone for H because i wanna know if im the onely one who was audition for Yelina and how things are on this moment...Because im so nerveus for the outcome... *bite nails* :eek:

Hollie, yeah that must be you. I know how you feel Silhouette, for the CaRWash RP, I think only two people auditioned until now.

Okay. Thought so, just making sure.

I find it sad that two amazing writers are against each other.

Back