Rock/Alternative music

Uh I'm not a fan of the Hives...
1) I just don't like them
2) they are Swedish... :rolleyes:

But *sighs* Helloween and The Scorpions.
No one can beat those.

I so agree. I used to love watching Helloween videos on the Power Hour on Much. Scorpions, Klaus has the best name. I had Mathias <3 pictures all over my walls, when I was growing up.

BTW, I have a ? about CSI: Miami.

No one can beat those.

I so agree. I used to love watching Helloween videos on the Power Hour on Much. Scorpions, Klaus has the best name. I had Mathias <3 pictures all over my walls, when I was growing up.

I mean, Scorpions...it's REAL music, damnit! And Helloween... *loves*

You have a question about Miami?

Yay *loves this thread* Does anyone here like the Foo Fighters? I love their new song 'best of me' I'm getting their new album this week hopefully!! Dave Grohl is a god!
And whoever asked about Coldplay previously.. yes I like them a lot.. 'God put a smile upon your face' is my fave song by them it reminds me of my holiday in Italy cos it was always playing over there :D

No one can beat those.

I mean, Scorpions...it's REAL music, damnit! And Helloween... *loves*

You have a question about Miami?

You mean there is another band called Scorpions? I'll have to go to HMV. Yeah, I do have a question. I'll PM you.

Yay *loves this thread* Does anyone here like the Foo Fighters? I love their new song 'best of me' I'm getting their new album this week hopefully!! Dave Grohl is a god!
And whoever asked about Coldplay previously.. yes I like them a lot.. 'God put a smile upon your face' is my fave song by them it reminds me of my holiday in Italy cos it was always playing over there :D

I hate the Foo Fighters and Coldplay! Foo Fighters used to be ok but 'The Best of You' is getting so annoying and they play it on the radio way too damn much. And to me, Coldplay is NOT rock music.

Anyone like Wheezer?

i got the new WHITE STRIPES album "get behind me satan" i think it's awesome, i also have the new COLDPLAY but haven't have the chance to listen to it yet...the new foo fighters get very good review...but i haven't hear any songs off it yet

I love Coldplay. I really like the Foo's. Catherine_Willows, I can not get enough of Weezer's new song. I crank it every single time it is on the radio.

Back