Rex Linn/Frank Tripp Appreciation Thread

Frank Tripp has got to be one of my favourite characters! He embodies all that cops are at the end of the day... doing their jobs and trying to get through it.

More, more, more!!! heehehe

Tan :cool:

***Bumpity Bump***

normal_mia-0509-018.jpg

Let the Tripp discussions continue. :D

Just a question to get this proverbial ball rolling again, what are your thoughts on Rex being a regular on the show?

Whoa... I was totally just thinking about this thread... and here it is!
I love Rex being a regular on the show. It took them long enough!

Yup, it was about time!
His character seems to always put everything (such as the science at times) in perspective. Though he's a down-to-earth guy.

Shoot, if Rex ran for president, I'd vote for him A LOT sooner than for Fred Thompson from L&A! He'd do a better job too!!!

oh gosh, I totally adore Rex Linn (sp?) He does Frank Tripp Justice on CSI Miami. His attitude cracks me up alot of the time and also his sarcasm is so out of this world. Need more Trippaliciousness these days.

I love Frank. He is too funny. His one liners to criminals are priceless. I love his dry way about and being a southern woman his southern charm makes my heart skip a beat. He may not be the hotest guy on the show, but he is funniest. And a show with so much drama needs a guy to break up the tension some. More Frank!

mrsjrewing said:
He may not be the hotest guy on the show, but he is funniest. And a show with so much drama needs a guy to break up the tension some. More Frank!

So true! One of my favorite Frank scenes is in Killer Date (at least I think that's the right one) when Ryan and Calleigh ask him to look up the profile of a rape victim who is also a suspect and Frank hunts and pecks trying to type her name. Him trying to type and the looks Calleigh and Ryan give eachother while waiting are too funny...

But anyway, I love the dynamic he adds to the team. His intense but charming Southern persona mixed with the rest of the team adds a really interesting balance.

I heart Frank!

**Bumping this one up***

Seems as though more and more folks are discussing Frank so this thread has become more relevant as the season is progressing. :)

I love Frank, but the uniform is killing me. I liked him so much better in the suit. I like his new hair cut more though.

frank is a crucial part of the csi team, but really damn . why cant the producers of the show add more style to the guy. He is a bad ass in the show make him to be one . Wear the suit again. By the way he played a good role on monday's episode. Frank The Tank !! lol

Back