"Redrum" Discussion **Spoilers**

Aren't they the ones working the fake crime scene? Or no? Is it Cath whoes working her own scene? I thought it was the others, but that wouldn't make a whole lot of since...

Ugh, that is a very good question.

In the preview I saw last night Nick was working the original scene with Catherine.

Susan

I should amend this to say that, that is what it looks like. But you know how they can twist things in previews. :lol:

That would make since because he's the one all upset about it, and he would be more likely to notice things aren't right if he's working the case. And then he'd probably feel used/like an idiot for doing something like that when he doesn't know what's going on..

hmm.. thanks Blackflag

blackflag said:
In the preview I saw last night Nick was working the original scene with Catherine.

Yes, thanks for that. I haven't had a chance to view any of the new clips yet. That would help explain at least some of why Nick reacts the way he does.

It's weird that they would assign him to the case and then knock him off it, though. Seems like they'd know going in that they only wanted the "trustworthy" crew to get that close to it.

I fail to see how catherine is screwing up. She was told she has to go along with the plan, otherwise her job would be in danger. Also, if they are doing a mock crime scene, it makes sense not to tell everyone in the lab. Why should they know? It is just a case, why are the four of them getting all upset, they are not in charge. This is silly, and as usual, everyone is blaming catherine.

I'll just have to see how it all plays out.

As for Keppler sticking his nose into Nicks personal buisness, it's a good way for him to loose that nose! heehee. ;)

I still gotta wonder what the rest of the team thinks Keppler and Catherine are actually doing. (If they're buying it's an IA investigation, why meddle?) Still, the extra context helps a lot. :)

Yeah - it seems for every answer we get, we have three new questions. Sort of like the Hydra...every head you cut off, three grow back. (Or is it two? Seven? I can remember. :p)

I'm so excited too. I can't wait to see this episode an angry Nick.

Do anybody know why Catherine lost her supervisor or what? They never said anything why she lost it in last season.

do you mean why she isn't supervisor of the swing-shift anymore?
that's because after grave danger the two teams were reunited.
so catherine, warrick and nick were part of grissom's team again...

Back