Raising Caine - Episode #613 **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

praise the tv Gods; maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. By the time the writers come up with good stuff and filming starts it'll be summer break. Production schedules are gonna be a mess for some time I think...

I hope they give the writers what they want. I don't know how I'll survive without new episodes!!! :( But seriously, the sooner the writers get what they want the sooner we'll all get our favorite shows back! :) In my opinion, the writers do deserve some of the profits.

I can't wait for Monday's episode! It will be intersting to see how Horatio reacts to seeing Julia again. Kyle's interaction with both his parents will be good to see. :) (If H and Julia can be in the same room without fighting!)

Just a reminder, we have a Writer's Strike--What's your opinion? thread down in General TV & Media as well as CSIFiles News Items for info and discussion regarding the strike. We've decided not to make a strike thread here for that reason. :) So, while the inevitable mention of the strike may occur here, please be reminded that this is primarily discussion for 'Raising Caine'. ;)

according to Tvguide.com, Liz Berkly is gonna be Kyle's mom on the show for at least 6 episodes for this year..Can't wait to see how they write her character-is she bad/good or what?

Hmmm, well theres only 10 epis left for the season & that's if we even get them I would highly doubt that we would see Elizabeth in 6 out of 10 epis. I for one, hope not.
They don't have her listed as "returning". I just assumed she'd disappear after this & come back maybe in S7 again to argue w/ H. Hmmm, who knows, but I hope tv.com is wrong. :rolleyes:
:) :)
From what i am hearing she is a real bitch. ;)

REALITY CHECK!!!
I got 2 words for all of you: WRITERS' STRIKE.
This episode was the last one written and filmed before the writers' strike. Until this DANG writers' strike is over, this will be the last new season 6 episode of CSI: Miami. So, even if Elizabeth Berkley is supposed to be in 5 more episodes besides this one, those 5 more episodes aren't gonna happen till this DANG writers' strike is over.
CSI: NY still has 2 or 3 new season 4 episodes left but they're gonna wait till February to show them.

:mad: WRITERS' STRIKE :mad:

First the are discussing the trace amounts of spoilers that are out there. Everything from here on out is speculation.

Also Speed_Cochrane said that anything reguarding the strike should be contained to that particular thread.

If Elizabeth is meant to be around for that many eps, then that's what she is needed for. And if it's that bothersome I suggest not watching the ep instead of complaing about it.

Also Carolyn threatening to kill or kick someone because of this is more than likely against the board rules....

This wasn't a bad episode but I've seen better. When I first read Elizabeth was going to be playing Kyle's mother - Horatio's ex. I believed she was too young, but after watching the episode I believe Elizabeth was a good choice. She did a really good job!

I loved this episode. There was a lot of emotion from Horatio that we haven't seen in awhile. It looks like Julia went from concerned mother, to con-artist, to killer. I loved that little flirting scene with Calleigh and Eric. Now I'm sad because this was probably the last episode of the season. :( The way I see it, this was an excellent episode although it left us with alot of cliffhangers.

Very good esp.
I enjoyed it alot, I just wish Kyle would of lived with H.
You guys really think its the last esp. of the Season?
And why did CSI Writers go on strike?

This was an interesting ep, just wish there was more science than H drama....

Julia has got to be behind everything that went on, otherwise she wouldn't have acted so cocky when Natalia was questioning the employee. She said she will do anything for her sn, and that probalby includes paying someone to get rid of the person who can send her son back to jail.

Ryan looked like a walking lima bean...and where the heck was he for most of the ep? Long lunch break?

I wish Kyle went with H...Julia is going to brain wash the kid. Not to mention letting him drive the nice car...when the heck did that kid get his license?

Over all it was interesting with the small twists and turns. The cliffhanger was a good oe to leave off with.

AirAdam you can find all about the Writer's Strike in the General Tv and Media thread. :)

"keep in touch" ???? Someone hug that boy!!!!!!!!!!! I imagine they'll discover the car with the body in it and Kyle's mother may go to jail. Then Kyle can live with H. Awesome episode! I want to see H and Yelina take Kyle and Ray jr out for pizza! haha

Megamel said:
"keep in touch" ???? Someone hug that boy!!!!!!!!!!! I imagine they'll discover the car with the body in it and Kyle's mother may go to jail. Then Kyle can live with H. Awesome episode! I want to see H and Yelina take Kyle and Ray jr out for pizza! haha

I want to see that too! :lol:

I think(and hope)she's behind what happened cause that way Kyle would probably want to live with Horatio and if he did decide to live with him that would mean something positive in Horatio's life finally. Hey, something has got to go right for this guy sometime right?

wolfesgamergirl said:
This was an interesting ep, just wish there was more science than H drama....

AirAdam you can find all about the Writer's Strike in the General Tv and Media thread. :)

I think we knew there wouldn't be much science in this one and lots of Horatio. I thought it lived up to expectations, and figured about halfway through there would be cliffhangers. Still, that was a good one.

They all did a nice job, though my jury's out about Julia (Elizabeth Berkley). David Caruso and Evan Ellingson work well together. Their scenes are appropriate; both have the passion and intensity to carry them off.

We'll be hopefully awaiting the resumption of production when the strike ends (I won't rant on that here).

Back