Rachael Ray's Show on CSI:NY Set

i just watched it, (well what i could) and it was way too much for me! good thing i'll be at work on wed and will be recording the show when the csi:ny segment shows... an hour show is way too much rachel ray!

Well, I'm not the biggest fan of Rachael Ray, but I have to admit I'm going to watch the show for this. :p

Rachael Ray and Anna Belknap looking alike? Er, I think that's even more no-way than Anna and Kelly Clarkson. :rolleyes: (But if the writers try for that crap and have everyone all emo because 'OMG the corpse looks like Lindsay!!1!' I'll roll my eyes. Been there, done that on Vegas. Sorry. And if she's from the midwest/has obvious shit in common with Lindsay? *sporks them* Srsly.)

tuesdaymorning said:
I will help bring the sporks.

Promise.

Save me one. I'd don't think I could handle a NY Style-Butterflied episode.

I watched RR's show today .. they showed a preview of her visit to the set, Melina was showing her around and Rachel actually went inside one of the drawers they have in the morgue. And Melina said she was "nuts". LOL.

I missed it this morning - I chose sleeping in over the show.. :) I like Rachel Ray, I like her on Food Network for 30 Minute Meals (its how I've survived college so far.... lol) but I've heard from friends in class today that an hour of her was ALOT of R.R. Oh well, I'm just gonna watch it for CSI:NY...

Jen, save me a spork please.. oh yeah and

ALLSTAR... where did you get your avvie?? I love those boys- Rescue Me is awesome!!.

^ yea, i didn't mind her 30 minute meals shows or $40 a day. but i think an hour is way too long..esp when she's not cooking that much and she's just yacking!

:lol: I don't mind Rachael Ray, she is alright. Funny thing is my dad has a slight crush on her! :lol: This of course is according to my mother. :lol: She says that whenever her $40 a day or 30 minute meals are on, he has to watch them, just to see her.

Thanks for the info on where the show is in my neck of the woods, it is on at 4 pm.

she definitley gabs ALOT, even on her cooking shows she gabs, but every now and then I can stand the constant gab, but an hour may be too long, hence, why I'm going to tape it... :)

:lol: *opens up a box of sporks and hands them out* :p

Yes, a spork is like a spoon/fork combo. They are generally awesome. ;)

I'm going to tape the segment, but I don't want a whole hour of the show stuck in the middle of a tape! :lol: Like several people have said, I can watch an episode of 30 minute meals (sometimes), but I'm not sure about her just running her mouth for an hour. :rolleyes:

But yes, I'm still interested to see what they show us. ;)

UMMM Hi, I'm new my name is Heather, I watch CSI:LV all the time ( big addict as my husband says) But I came here for two reasons

--I LOVE Rachael Ray! I love her shows on The Food Network
an hour talk show might be just the thing for her
--I recently started watching CSI:NY
I have seen a few bits and pieces of episodes and they have pulled me in and I did see the one episode where Stella's boyfriend beat her up and they reconstructed the scene
that was and excellent episode :D

So I thought I would share my thoughts

Thanks ;)

Thanks chelliyah,
I'm looking forward to seeing her on CSI
TWO of my favorite things together
FOOD ( ok Rachael Ray ) and CSI
:)

Back