Rachael Ray's Show on CSI:NY Set

Rachael is a bit of an uncomfortable person to be around in general, I think. She doesn't seem to have an off button or something...*shrug*

If they hired her as a dead body, the director would want to strangle her after take 352. :lol:

kasmith101 said:
Jeez, I just watched the show, mostly on fast forward. I was exhausted just watching her hands fly all over the place while she's talking.

Ok, I've never formed an opinion about her one way or the other before today, but I have to say... I don't think she's a very good interviewer. When she was talking to Melina and Gary, she was looking directly into the camera. And then Melina and Gary were left looking down at the ground, at the side of her head, etc. It really irritated me and seemed kind of rude. When you're talking to someone, LOOK them in the freakin face at least.

That bothered me, too. That was really bad interviewing etiquette. You always make eye contact as often as possible when you're interviewing someone. I know she's sort of new at this, but it came across poorly.

And Fay, the extra 'a' in Rachael annoys me too. It looks weird. I have the same issue with the 'Ch' version of my name. I hate it! :lol:

Back