Rachael Ray's Show on CSI:NY Set

wow... she gets to play a corpse???hope there is no reconstrustion of danny giving her cpr like in the other post!!! hehehe :devil:

unfortunately we dont get that show here :(

What time is it on? I'll have to have mom tape it, I'll be at work I think. :( (if it's at 2pm though I can make some of it, I get off at two.)

^^^ CBS carrys her show.

Feenx I know, I was like, wow, I have to be up early anyway.. but now I have a good reason to be up... :) that'll so make my day after riding horses since 6am... :) Thanks for the heads up on this!! I love Rachel Ray!

CSINYRULZ said:
CBS carrys her show.
No it doesn't. It is a syndicated show, so some CBS affiliates carry it. In some cities, NBC stations air it, and in other cities, Fox, NBC, CW or other station air it. And the hours vary. Best thing is to check local listings for time and channel, or go to Rachel Ray Show website and check there.

Oh my God, Rachael Ray SUCKS! I hate that woman with the fire of a thousand suns *annoying giggle, facial muscle spasm*. She's a corpse? Cool. I hope she drowns in her EVOOextravirginoliveoil. Oh, and her character should suffer a horrible death, too. Maybe they'll find her in a GBgarbagebowl. Okay, guys!

boy, wow, this thread got really nasty really quick...

Yeah Feenx.. they do kinda look a bit alike.. Rachel and Anna.

Carol, right when I saw this, I thought about you and your hatred towards her. :lol:

I was just sitting here waiting for your reaction post. :p

Back