~Quotes You WON'T Hear #2~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleigh: That is IT. I quit!
Eric: *whispers* What is going on here?
Ryan: *whispers back* Horatio told her to lead the lab while he's in Brazil, but she couldn't borrow his shades.
Eric: Ouch.

Somewhere I think it's lame...very lame. :rolleyes:

Horatio: Looks like the victim was strung up to the tree, and that was when these other wounds appeared.
Eric: So your saying she was tortured?
Horatio: Yes Eric, tortured...Miami style...Ok no, cut cut cut. Seriously, who makes up these one liners, no wonder I'm seen as such a DRAMAQUEEN! *stomps foot* I want to go home. NOW.

By the way, no disrespect to H's one liners, they make my skin go all goosepimply in actual fact, and he's my fave man :lol: just wanted to make sure y'all knew that!

Nice quote Mrs_Caine. :D

Just a request not to double post. You can edit a post for up to 24 hours. Thanks. :)

Frank Tripp: I still can't believe it!

Horatio: Mr. Wolfe... has proved.... the truth.

Calleigh: Yep. It's truly conclusive. If you play 2 different Nickelback songs out of 2 different speakers at the same time, you can't tell the difference!

Ryan: Told ya so! HA HA!

Delko: (Grimacing) Don't rub it in! (He stalks off down the hall)

http://www.nintendorks.com/brandon/archives/000475.php

Horatio: I have an announcement to make. I'm quitting the Miami-Dade crime lab to go work in New York with Stella

Horatio: Mac please...take off the sunglasses...they're detracting...from mine
Mac: The fangirls think I wear them way better than you
Horatio: No! *grabs Mac's shades, tosses them down and stomps them* Only I may wear...the Sunglasses of Justice!

Mrs_Caine said:
Horatio: Yes Eric, tortured...Miami style...Ok no, cut cut cut. Seriously, who makes up these one liners, no wonder I'm seen as such a DRAMAQUEEN! *stomps foot* I want to go home. NOW.

OMG SOO funny i just laughed out loud in the libarary. getting strange looks now.

Calleigh: Now I don't think this place is so scary in the daylight, do you? *rubs Ryan's shoulder*
Eric: *sneaks up and grabs her shoulders from behind*
Calleigh: AAAH!! *jumps into Ryan's arms*
Ryan: Now who is the scared one here?

Horatio: (wearing sunglasses) Trick... or... treat.
Neighbor: Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

i don't know if this one has been done before as i have only just joined but...
H: hey Greg have you seen my sunglasses? *checking all his pockets*
G: Nope *smirking trying not to laugh*
Delko: H Gr..
Greg covers delko's mouth
H gets angry
G: april fool

Delko: (Singing) I don't practice Santaria! I ain't got Crystal Ball. If I had a million dollars, why, I'd spend it all...

Ryan: FOR GOD'S SAKE! STOP SINGING THAT !$@#@!#!$$ SONG!!!! That case is OVER AND DONE WITH ALREADY!!!!

Hee, I'm glad I started something again :)

Mac: I'm the hottest
Grissom: They call me Mr. Hotness
Horatio: No...I'm hottest.
Mac: Do you have a fanclub with your last name attached?
Grissom: I don't see you getting called out on your hotness all the time
Horatio: I don't see them..letting you wear...sunglasses as often...as me
Mac: That's because we know how to wear them properly. And our hotness radiates naturally
Grissom: Although the girls *do* go wild over this pic *points to Mel's avatar*
Horatio: *whine*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back