Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY

Hmmm..... thinking....

Mac: His prints were all over the hammer...
Danny: *eyes faraway, singing* If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, and I'd hammer in the evening, I'd hammer all over this town if I had a hammer...
Mac: Danny, you're not a bad singer, but could we PLEASE get back to the situation at hand?!

Angie

Danny: *eyes faraway, singing* If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, and I'd hammer in the evening, I'd hammer all over this town if I had a hammer...
Mac: Danny, you're not a bad singer, but could we PLEASE get back to the situation at hand?!

lol thats so funny! i can't keep up! ahh! my imagination ran away and hid up in a tall pine tree and got stuck to an eagles foot.

danny making a fool of himself seems to be a fun topic.

Danny: *talking in a falsetto voice* uh oh! i have to burp! *looks around* uh oh! *grabs plastic cup and burps into it, covering it with his hand*
Aiden: *walks by*
Danny: *throws cup at her* haha aiden! you walked through my burp! *giggling in falsetto*

You guys are absolutely brilliant and geniuses(sp?) with all your quotes. I'm still trying to make it up one...but keep up the good work everyone!

lol thats so funny! i can't keep up! ahh! my imagination ran away and hid up in a tall pine tree and got stuck to an eagles foot.

danny making a fool of himself seems to be a fun topic.

Danny: *talking in a falsetto voice* uh oh! i have to burp! *looks around* uh oh! *grabs plastic cup and burps into it, covering it with his hand*
Aiden: *walks by*
Danny: *throws cup at her* haha aiden! you walked through my burp! *giggling in falsetto*

Aww... Danny's so cute! LMAO. I like reading quotes where Danny's the one making chaos.

Danny: *chaese after suspect* Freeze! NYPD!

Suspect: *freezes in step*

Danny: Wow, I didn't knew that would work.

Danny: Wow, I didn't knew that would work.

Better yet, Danny collides with the perp, having never expected him to stop.

I'm gonna change that quote I just made...

Danny: *collides with suspect, falls down and picks himself up again, handcuffing the suspect* Wow, I didn't knew that would work.

(talking to suspect)

Danny: We've got your DNA at the crime scene. Why don't you just 'fess up?
Suspect: *sings* I don't need to fight...To prove I'm right..I don't need to be forgiven..yeah yeah yeah yeah
Danny: *decks suspect*

LMAO... using the theme song into the quote. Brilliant. Hehe...

Mac mobile... *snort* Haha... I wonder if Mac really has one..

Danny: *collides with suspect, falls down and picks himself up again, handcuffing the suspect* Wow, I didn't knew that would work.

lol! i can picture the entire team of mac, aiden, stella, flack and hawkes running behind in a line and crashing into each other in a big line.

like dominoes.

LMAO yeah! Me too! ith Danny bringing up the rear! And they all end up on top of the suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back