Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY

omg, tala! where'd you get ur banner??

...and the image of Danny in hot pants is not one i'd like to visualize. nor is the one of Mac singing with a tambourine... guh!! *shudder*

Mac : *walking by while shaking a tamborine* I like to move it, move it! She like to move it, move it! He like to move it, move it! You like to...

L-M-A-O!!! I love it! has anyone seen madegascar? the dancing monkey type thing? It sings that! I can actually hear mac singing in that weird monkey accent doing a monkey dance.

to add on to that:

Aiden: *singing with Mac* MOVE IT! *dances*
Mac: *slaps Aiden* shut up! you're stealing my spotlight.
Danny: *stops strumming and starts crying*

L-M-A-O!!! I love it! has anyone seen madegascar? the dancing monkey type thing? It sings that! I can actually hear mac singing in that weird monkey accent doing a monkey dance.

My brother sings that Madagascar song ALL THE TIME, it drove me crazy. And I thought how funny would that be if Mac, of all people, sings it? :lol:

*Mac and danny standing over a corpse of a man with an anvil on his head*

Danny: I just don't get it mac
Mac: I'm afraid these kind of things happen to people sometimes danny it's our job to find out why
Danny: Curse these mysterious deaths (shakes fist at 'god')---

I have not seen that movie so I had no idea what you were talking about. I checked out the soundtrack at Amazon.com and found this sample that you can check out. You'll have to scroll down to the list of songs but it's there. Listen to it and then picture Mac singing it.

*Mac and danny standing over a corpse of a man with an anvil on his head*

Danny: I just don't get it mac
Mac: I'm afraid these kind of things happen to people sometimes danny it's our job to find out why
Danny: Curse these mysterious deaths (shakes fist at 'god')---

Why, Acme? Why?

hi everyone.this is my first post on this site although i have read some of the threads before and i like the quotes one the best because it's so funny.
Mac: *phone rings* What? Sure. We'll get there.

Stella: Another case?

Mac: Yes.

Danny: *does a superhero pose * Quick! To the Mac Mobile!

haha to the mac mobile ... that's genius

Mac : *walking by while shaking a tamborine* I like to move it, move it! She like to move it, move it! He like to move it, move it! You like to...

to add on to that:

Aiden: *singing with Mac* MOVE IT! *dances*
Mac: *slaps Aiden* shut up! you're stealing my spotlight.
Danny: *stops strumming and starts crying*

I've got tears in my eyes from trying not to laugh in front of my dad. He'd look at me like I was crazy. :lol: That was priceless, though.

Angie

hi everyone.this is my first post on this site although i have read some of the threads before and i like the quotes one the best because it's so funny.
Mac: *phone rings* What? Sure. We'll get there.

Stella: Another case?

Mac: Yes.

Danny: *does a superhero pose * Quick! To the Mac Mobile!

haha to the mac mobile ... that's genius

LMAO my friend just said that and "Bat" rhymes with "Mac".

O man..u guys are good!!!!...im still trying to think of one lol

Sheldon : I see dead people...
Mac : So do I, Hawkes, we're in a goddamn morgue!
this is got to be the best one iv seen it about 50 times and still cant stop laughing at it :lol:

i can almost see sheldon saying that in a spooky voice with his eyes wide and mac just standing there with his arms folded, rolling his eyes. :D :lol: :D

Danny,Aiden,Flac,Mac and Stella go to a kareoke bar and they all sing..Flac and Danny sing Lady Marmalade..lol
BUF..i dunno still Thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back