QUIZZES--How much do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm disappointed in myself. I got 4/10 on the Memorable TV Deaths. I was doing really well until I got the last 3 correct :lol:. I don't watch any of the shows so I think I did really well :)

Fogotten TV shows:4/15...And for me they were not known shows, as I had never heard of any, so my answers were all random guesses...The same goes for Memorable TV deaths:3/10, I did know the shows (heard of them), but don't watch them...If they asked how Doc. Green died on ER, or how Holly Gribbs did on CSI, or how Tim Speedle died on CSI:Miami...

Oh dear peeps. :rolleyes:

*mumbles* 5/15 Forgotten tv shows. In my defense I'm only ickle....sort of. :lol:
3/10 TV deaths. I just spoiled myself for GA. Great stuff. :( Nevermind. Not that great a show any who. :) Again, I don't watch any of those shows. :rolleyes: So funny it said to me 'Yikes! Do you even watch TV?' :lol: Ironic huh?

This is not going to be good for my score.....
103/187...55% *sigh* I'm a dunce. :)

On Memorable Deaths I scored 6/10 I don't watch, or never have watched any of those shows, so complete guesses :eek:

INVENTIONS.. THE SPIRIT OF DISCOVERY

CLICK HERE

Oh well I've certainly done better on some of the other quizzes. I got 4/10 :mad: on the Inventions. And most of them were guesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back