Gil Grissom 75%
Warrick Brown 55%
Jim Brass 45%
Nick Stokes 35%
Al Robbins 35%
Sara Sidle 35%
Greg Sanders 25%
Catherine Willows 20%

Grissom :eek: Oh, I never expected this result!

As for the General CSI quiz, i got 12/12...I'm proud of myself :)

I'm very proud of you, blackflag :D Now that you pimped this thread in the Nick/George Syndrome Ward, I'm looking forward to the other girl's score :)

softcake said:
I'm very proud of you, blackflag :D Now that you pimped this thread in the Nick/George Syndrome Ward, I'm looking forward to the other girl's score :)

That's why I did it. I know Jacquie takes them, but I don't know about the others.

Susan

yeah thanks Blackflag i´ve seen this thread nothing before ;) now all Ladys know this it´s very nice and funny :lol:

Well I'm here to tell you I got 15/15 :) on the Nick quiz. And is it no wonder I hang out in the ward with the rest of the wardgirls :lol: Yes, I been doing these quizzes for awhile and they are fun :)

i´m not surprised Jacquie the most of the wards have 15/15 :lol: it´s really funny here and i love those quizzies.
oh and now relax you, come from working and you need a paused ;)

Okay, I'm going to admit it here -- Ward/Nick girls, I'm ashamed. I scored a 13/15 on the Nick Stokes quiz. I'm really bad with episode titles - and missed two of the quotes (I could describe the eppy to ya, just didn't know it's title). ....goes away hanging her head in shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back