Quiz Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajbuckly just a friendly reminder here to please answer 3 quizzes when participating here. We're not here to judge you on you answers. Yes some quizzes are US based but not all of those that participate in the quizzes live in the US. Take a chance on answering some of the other quizzes. You'd be surprised by how many of us know answers we didn't think we would. If you go back and look at some of the scores you'll see a number of us have 'low' scores. We're here for fun :) We may have a quiet chuckle at your scores but then we also have some very loud laughs at our own scores :)[/QUO

Thanks St. Nick for reminder. I should read the rules before joining. I know:(.
I was just so happy to find a nice tread again. You know that I mean.;). What is the power of 2?

What is the power of 2?

it's math related stuff. I don't know how they come up with the first answer, as I don't understand math stuff :D, but the answer is 1. Everything else is 2 x the previous answer. so 2x1=2, 2x2=4 and so one. I hope this helps :)

What is the power of 2?

it's math related stuff. I don't know how they come up with the first answer, as I don't understand math stuff :D, but the answer is 1. Everything else is 2 x the previous answer. so 2x1=2, 2x2=4 and so one. I hope this helps :)

Opss -so -not doing that one:).

You know, english is going down the drain for me. Spend the first minute in Fruit Producers quiz because I thought they meant things made from fruit:guffaw:.

I couldn´t figure out why juice didn´t work. Or pie.:guffaw:

Significant events of 1991? - 12/24 - should have been better but the little furry beasties were wanting their dinner. :lol:

Susan

damn those cats can't they wait until you're finished the quiz :guffaw:

People with a state, city, etc.... I got 12/22

US States without repeating letters. I got 8/9 :)

1991. I got 13/24. Like do we care who the Buffalo Bill player was who missed the field goal :D

People with a city, state, or country in their name: 5/22 I'm glad I watch a lot of movies only way I got some of them :shifty:

US States without repeating letters: 3/9 Got my stated first and then I had no more guesses after three :rolleyes:

Significant Events of 1991: 6/24 Okay I was only one at the time. Good thing I know a little bit about the year though. :p

Aa-Az - 21/26
Harry Potter - 2/26 I've seen the movies, but don't ask me the names. :lol:
US States by letter - 18/19 Couldn't think of one that start with 'S' :rolleyes:

Countries that produce the most fruit - 86/125
Famous Bears - 9/22
Powers of 2 - 18/33 Ran out of time :p

People with city, state, or country in their name - 8/22
US States with no repeating letters - 8/9 Ugh, ran out of time :rolleyes:
1991 Events - 11/24 I hate it when my mind blanks :rolleyes:

Things starting with 'J'. I got 17/32

things with 'cold' in them. I got 13/24

things starting with 'Eu'. Yup that was hard. I got 7/24

Starting with "J": 15/32

Terms with "cold" in them: 16/24

Things starting with "EU": 8/24 - so much better than I was expecting as I was having problems spelling the ones I knew! :lol:

Susan

U.S. Cities ending in...: 16/30

Animals A-Z: 17/25 - had no chance on some of those.

Hat People: 17/28 - I was sitting here thinkin 'Robert Downey Jr.' but they aren't going to give it to me for "Fictional character created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle". :alienblush: (Did finally remember who!)

Susan

Haven't played in a long time, but felt like my brain could use a workout tonight. ;)

U.S. Cities Ending in... 15/30
Animals A-Z... 22/25 Didn't know the two sea creatures (C and N) or the W :)
Hat People... 25/28

Starting with J: 18/32
Cold: 15/32
EU: 14/24

Cities ending in: 10/30
Animals: 21/25
Hats: 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back