Quiz Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab Bag A-Z - 12/26 (what is an MVP?)

MVP = Most Valuable Player

If that was the question I remember they wanted the person voted Most Valuable Player in Major League Baseball who's last name bagan with "R".

Susan

Totally OT but by Most Valuable do they mean most expensive or is it sort of like Man of the Match in football - the best player during that game? :unsure:

Totally OT but by Most Valuable do they mean most expensive or is it sort of like Man of the Match in football - the best player during that game? :unsure:

More like the second. I think the quiz is referring to a season MVP (ie, best player for the whole season).

In Major League Baseball the MVP is voted on at the end of the All Star Game and at the end of the season. Since 'Rice' and 'Ripkin' were ones I should have gotten they were asking for the MVP of the (or a) season.

Quizes:

Can you name the famous toys? - 21/25 - kids in the house! :lol:
Word Ladder - 17/17 with :21 left
Can you answer these multiplication questions? - 40/55 - :wtf: I hate multiplication and division! :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
Famous Toy. I got 12/25 and since I only have furkids I don't think I did too bad :)

Word ladder. 17/17 with 30 seconds left on the clock

Multiplication quiz. 55/55 with 9 seconds left on the clock. Math is not a strong point but they were easy ones :)

Famous Toy - 12/25 - recognized some more, but completely blank on names

Word ladder - 17/17 with 1:02 left

Multiplication quiz - 55/55 with :23 left

I was hoping someone would post new quizzes soon. :) Or else I would have to! :lol:

Famous Toys - 21/25
Word Ladder - 17/17 with 1:09 left
Multiplication Quiz - 55/55 with :49 left

Word Ladder - 23/23 with 1:22 left
Double Threes 3x3 - 16/33
Top Box Office Hits 1980's - 27/50

Word Ladder - 14/23

Double 3's - 7/33 :alienblush:

Top box office hits of the 1980's - 33/50 - pretty good for someone who saw most of those 33 on television! :lol:

Susan

US States Border Blitz - 44/50 - :)

TV Show by First Names - 11/24 - & 2 more of the 'I know that one but I don't remember it!' variety. :lol:

Countries by Cuisine - 8/23 - you must be teaching me things, I did get the Canadian one. :lol:

Susan

US States Border Blitz - 48/50
TV Show by First Name - 24/24 with 5:08 left
Countries by Cuisine - 11/23 Pretty good for someone who is very picky about ethnic foods. :)

US States Border Blitz - 37/50
TV Show by First Name - 23/24 never really watched the one show I didn't get
Countries by Cuisine - 9/23 Name a few of the countries just in the wrong spot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back