Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I took part in one of these!

Terms ending in "ice" - 10/16

Before and after answers - 8/16

Computer terms - 12/26

Speedy, I'm :alienblush: for you. You couldn't remember Venus? :lol:

Terms ending in "ice": 9/16 - Some of those were overly simple! I've never paid attention to choice ending in "ice". :p

Before & after: 4/16 - Took me too long to figure out what I was supposed to be typing in. :)

Computer terms: 22/26 - I do have a computer programming education. :D I will admit that one of the 4 I didn't get (BPS :alienblush:) I should have gotten.

Susan

Hey don't be :alienblush:. If you asked me to name the 9 planets, I probably couldn't. I'm shocked I remembered the other ones and believe me they didn't come easy.

I mean Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto (still a planet?) I can remember, but the others, not so much.

And don't laugh at me. :( It's not nice. :p :lol:

Hey don't be :alienblush:. If you asked me to name the 9 planets, I probably couldn't. I'm shocked I remembered the other ones and believe me they didn't come easy.

I mean Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto (still a planet?) I can remember, but the others, not so much.

I'm not laughing at you Speedy, I'm laughing with you. :) I didn't mean to be mean to you. :(

I'm just someone who can rattle off the planets and some of the moons before you finish asking. Space was always the part of science I loved in school. :lol:

I read nine planets and said - So you consider Pluto a planet even though they say it isn't? :lol:

Susan

Last edited:

I'm not laughing at you Speedy, I'm laughing with you. :) I didn't mean to be mean to you. :(

I'm just someone who can rattle off the planets and some of the moons before you finish asking. Space was always the part of science I loved in school. :lol:

I read nine planets and said - So you consider Pluto a planet even though they say it isn't? :lol:

Susan

Oh, you don't have to apologize. I know you weren't being mean. That's why there's a laughy face after it. :lol:

I'm laughing at myself for not remember Venus. I even went through the alphabet in my head to see if that would trigger anything, nope it didn't. :lol:

As for pluto, it's been a planet since I've been born and growing up and some habits are just hard to break. :lol:

Can you name the classic actor from their photos - 20/24

Can you name the offical languages - 15/24

Can you name the movies with food related titles - 6/30 :lol:

Can you name the classic actor from their photo? 8/24 - not really, no!

Can you name the official language? 14/24 - Once I realized I could click on that country and then type it in I did pretty good. :lol: I kept typing in languages and saying 'but I know it's right'.

Movies with food related titles? 12/30 - Don't really watch movies that much.

Susan

Can you name the classic actors: 11/24 I recognized a lot of them, remembering their names is a whole 'nother thing

Can you name the official language: 6/24 I'm going with no here. :lol:

Can you name the movies with food in their title: 11/30

Riddles 1/10 :eek: as you can see I'm not too good with these :D

Popular pets 12/14. Now interestingly enough in Canada the top two are reversed :)

Things that start with 'E' 15/31

Riddles: 2/10 - and I vow to never read the answers again when they come up! :alienblush:

Most popular pets: 9/14 - plus other which popped up on the screen when I typed something in. :lol:

Things starting with "E": 18/31 - Spelling these "E" words is not easy! Took me 3 tries to spell the shuttle right and I know every shuttle that's existed. :lol:

Susan

Selective catch up:

Terms ending in 'ice' 12/16

Before and after 1/16 :p

Computer acronyms and abbreviations 18/26

Riddles 8/10

Popular pets in the US 10/14

Things starting with E 15/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back