Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Television Shows set in the States - 28/51

Movies from posters - 14/24 - I've only seen 4 of them though :lol:

Can you name the common Uk equivalents - 31/46

TV shows set in the states: 31/51 - I did manage to get the one for the state I live in. :lol:

Movies from posters: 17/24 - And never had a chance at the ones I didn't get.

Common UK equivalents: 10/46 - Had just a bit of trouble with this. :lol:

Susan

Can you name the TV shows set in each of the 50 states: 30/51

Can you name the movies from the posters: 9/24 I knew a lot of them just couldn't think of the names :rolleyes:

Can You name the UK Terms: 3/46 That would be a no. Though I've heard the ER one, but couldn't remember that one either :rolleyes: Now if they had the UK term that I actually know, I would've done better. :p

Name the words by adding an "R" - 19/20

Name the words with "Black" in them - 25/30

Name the northern most capitals - 23/32

Adding an "R": 13/20

Words with "Black": 22/30

Northern Most Capitals: 8/32 - And that there is the limit of the world capitals that I know!

Susan

Largest cities with 2 words in their names: 19/25

Significant events of 1969: 16/28 - Pretty good for only being 1 year old! :)

Movies about wars: 8/31: - and I've only seen 1 on that list (and 1 that isn't on the list).

Susan

Ok, I should be doing my schoolwork, but nooooooooo, Jacquie just had to post more quizzes. :p

Oh well, here we go.

Largest Cities with two words in their name: 12/25 I hate when you see the answers and it's like 'doh'

1969: 9/28 Well, I only turned one year old that year, what did you expect? :lol:

Movies about War: 13/31

Largest Cities with two words in their name - 20/25

1969 - 16/28 - Not bad, considering my mother was only 8 in '69 ;)

Movies about War - 10/31

Very, very, very embarrased right now...

Largest cities with 2 words in their name (US) - 5/25

Significant events of 1969 - 3/28 (I do have an excuse though, i was born in 1995, there wasnt much hope)

War Films - 0/31 - seriously, i didnt get one answer. :(

*have gone into hiding, its just to embarrasing*

Very, very, very embarrased right now...

Largest cities with 2 words in their name (US) - 5/25

Significant events of 1969 - 3/28 (I do have an excuse though, i was born in 1995, there wasnt much hope)

War Films - 0/31 - seriously, i didnt get one answer. :(

*have gone into hiding, its just to embarrasing*

tootes, welcome to the quizzes :) and don't feel embarrassed by your answers. It's all in fun :)

and yes speedy I had to post some more quizzes :D

tootes, welcome to the quizzes :) and don't feel embarrassed by your answers. It's all in fun :)

Thankyou. :)

*Have come out of hiding, just keeping the sun glasses on for a little while longer*

It's safe to take off your sunglasses too, we all tank on some of these quizzes. That's the fun of it. :lol:

Having said that, here's some more quizzes:

Can You Name The Answers From This Grab Bag Of Topics? 18/43 Would've had 19 if I could spell one of the continents correctly. :rolleyes: However, I did get all the colors of the Rubiks cube. :lol: I'm saying nothing about the 5 'Ws' :scream:

Can You Name The Things With "Rock" In The Name? 15/24 Hmmm, not bad. :p

Can You Name These Fonts? 8/16 and in my line of business (graphics/advertising) I should have gotten them all. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back