Quiz Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Auld Quizzes Be Forgot - 3/10
The Month of January - 6/10
Lunar New Year - 8/10 (I surprised myself with this one.)

I took the Showbiz quiz out of boredom and scored 20/25. Most of the answers I had to guess though, as I hadn't even heard of some of those people.

Quick question: The test tells you how many percent of other people have gotten the questions right and with the Obama/Oprah one it said 0% gussed it correctly. Could that be true? Th lowest number was 26 on one of the questions. I just can't believe that really nobody would get it right...

MiaCharlize said:

Quick question: The test tells you how many percent of other people have gotten the questions right and with the Obama/Oprah one it said 0% gussed it correctly. Could that be true? Th lowest number was 26 on one of the questions. I just can't believe that really nobody would get it right...

I couldn't figure the Obama/Oprah question either. I can hardly believe that nobody else got it correct. I did so that says that the % should no longer be zero. Maybe the quiz masters on that were still imbibing from their New Years parties :lol:

Well, I just thought it must be something poeple have heard of when even I as a German who is not at all interested in American politics got it right...

2007 Showbiz quiz: 14/25 (I never paid much attention to much of this stuff!)
Crazy about Patrick Swayze: 7/10 (Was guessin good here)
M*A*S*H - The Bus: 1/10 (Not guessin good here)

Susan

2007 Showbiz Quiz 17/25
Crazy About Patrick Swayze 6/10
M*A*S*H - The Bus 10/10 ....one of my favorite episodes

Ok I either need to go back to school to re-learn some things or I should remember to try answering these when I've had my morning tea :lol:

Sentence Completions: 1/5
Pets Gone Wild: 5/9
Mysteries of the Deep: 3/11

If you have to go back to school and re-learn things Jacquie, I'm right there with you. I got the exact same scores as you did! :eek:

Sentence Completions: 1/5
Pets gone wild: 5/9
Sea creatures: 3/11

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back