Prove it!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by BabaOReilly, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I can name a CSI: Miami episode I hated and it had NOTHING to do with the lack of Horatio.
    The episode was...CSI: Miami season 4 episode THREE WAY. That episode just plain ol' sucked. I don't think more Horatio could've or would've helped that episode any.
    David Caruso's character Horatio is my favorite and Jonathan Togo's character Ryan is a very, very close second. So close, you might as well call it a tie. Well, I can think of a season 3 episode of CSI: Miami with only one short little scene with Ryan in it but I still love the episode. The episode...CSI: Miami season 3 episode MURDER IN A FLASH. The reason Ryan wasn't in MURDER IN A FLASH much is because it was supposed to be the 3rd episode of season 3 and UNDER THE INFLUENCE was supposed to be the 4th. But they switched places. So, UNDER THE INFLUENCE moved up to 3rd episode of the season. MURDER IN A FLASH fell in rank to 4th episode of the season.
    :rolleyes: Is that enough proof for you??? :confused:

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I watched CSI from the beginning. I can watch all the time, with or without any of my two favorite characterss. Sara is my favorite all the way and I must say that I enjoyed all the episodes of season 7 that I've seen so far but I disliked the fact there wasn't much Sara in it. I do like an episode better when there is a lot of Sara in it. Even better when it has a lot of Sara and a lot of Catherine in it and the episode rocks when the two are often seen together (when they work a case or something)

Due to the rumors about Sara dying (which I don't believe.. she'll live.. I am just an optimist!) I am afraid I will dislike season 8 if she isn't there anymore.

3. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

I like all the CSI:LV and CSI:NY episodes and this may be cheating because my favourite CSI is the shows CSI and CSI:NY so nyah me1-0youjavascript:void(0)
    :lol:

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

You know I have always wondered this. I started paying attention to CSI:Miami when I noticed Adam Rodrgiuez. I fell in love. :D So I would always watch the show and squeal when he'd come on but enjoy the episode too sometimes. Then all of a sudden I started coming on the fact that I love the way Eric and Calleigh interacted and so now I squeal whenever I see them together, but I still am in love with Adam. :D So I would always ask myself, "Are you even paying attention to the storylines or are you just watching for certain people?" Even though I watched for Eric and Eric with Calleigh, I still knew what the episode was about and payed attention to other characters of the show and I still do that. I think that if it wasn't for Adam I wouldn't have been turned on to the show.

So, in a summary, I really do watch for other things besides the characters I am addicted to, but it would have never happened(I probably would've even ignored the show!) if Adam hadn't drawn me to it. :)

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

without a doubt my favourite character is Grissom, and I happily admit that episodes without him in, don't quite do it for me on the same level :D

But, during that time in season 7 where he was on sabatical, I did actually really enjoy the episodes with Liev in. Probably because they where pretty powerful episodes with a great story. They where different. Other episodes where he hasn't been in, and they have just done a 'regular' type of story line - ie, solving a couple murders, those I don't really get into as much. Basically because Grissom is such a quirky character, and the strongest character in the show.

I love all the CSI's, and funnily even tho LV is my favourite, I can probably watch the NY one for instance, without a hankering for a particular character! Billy Petersen makes CSI LV for me I admit, but the NY one for instance, I find highly enjoyable whoever is taking up most of the screen time!

6. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I think anyone who was/is a die hard Speedle fan who still watches the show religiously proves their status as a CSI fan :D

I will admit that the majority of my favourite CSI Miami episodes are Speed-centric, however Miami was the last Csi I started to watch.

I watch all 3 CSI's religiously still I appreciate a good 1 hour drama and from CSI I get that :D

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

My favourite character is Grissom but I really enjoyed the Keppler arc this season (not as much "Redrum" but "Law of Gravity" was one of my fav),anyway I'd love to have seen Keppler and Grissom together for a while.